+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen Scottish Youth Cup Final

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just watched it on iplayer, flocking outrageous officiating that BitB will be appearing on a Premier league game soon as he has done his job brilliantly. Disallowed perfectly good goal v hun and when they are losing give them a dodgy pen. Not forgetting all the fouls he never gave by the huns and allowed them to go through the Dons players with alacrity.
    I flocking hate fitba

Told you sevco would get a penalty. Even youth football is as bent as a three pound note.

Only caught the first half and it was nearly all hun, but we came into it more in the latter stages.

Disappointing we got beat, but some of our loons looked like they may manage to make it with us.

Would rather have a one of our youngsters in the team than the likes of Morris and Richardson or loans like Phillips.

Hopefully Thelin isn't scared of giving our youth a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles9 View Post
    Aye you’d hope so, especially given games so early.

Not had anyone breakthrough this year which is fair enough I suppose, would be unfair to throw them in this season, but it’s something I miss.

I was watching without sound, was it Stewart who took the corners? Fantastic delivery. He should take training.

As for the referee… best you can say is the laddies are learning early what they will be up against…
    Aye it was the boy Stewart who was taking the corners. The Huns couldn’t actually deal with them and one went straight in but the referee never saw it.

I think Fletcher Boyd has only turned 16 so he’s probably a few years away from the first team.

I would like to see Bavidge,Stewart and Marshall given some game time in the league cup group stages in the summer then maybe send them on loan to championship sides to see how they get on at that level.

That referee has a great future in the game

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Aye it was the boy Stewart who was taking the corners. The Huns couldn’t actually deal with them and one went straight in but the referee never saw it.

I think Fletcher Boyd has only turned 16 so he’s probably a few years away from the first team.

I would like to see Bavidge,Stewart and Marshall given some game time in the league cup group stages in the summer then maybe send them on loan to championship sides to see how they get on at that level.
    Pretty sure the ref. saw it but just ignored it as he did for the foul just before he awarded the penalty (even Richard Foster said it should have been a booking and didn't think it was a pen....I know, Richard Foster!).

The under 18s won their youth league, beating the hun 2-1 in the youth version of the b@stard garden.

Would have been a double if it wasn't for the referee in last week's final.

Well done lads and FTH

Well done to the under 18 team for winning the league.

Hopefully a few of them become first team players for us.

Brilliant to read, can only auger well.

Is our young goalie prized? It’s a long time since we’ve brought through one of our own.

(Fit dis Samson dee? Apart fae maist of the spikken in the dug-oot on match day…)

Come back from two down to beat Celtic 3-2 at Pittodrie.

Lifted the trophy in front of 1000 fans.

Would have went along if I knew it was on.

Developing our own players should be a must for us and hopefully some of these boys make it in the first team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast