+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Lotto

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I do only play at it, like most people do, because I’m not a gambling addict.

I'm a gambler not bothered who knows but only on lotto now. I like a challenge can afford it.

Gru,

I've flipped a coin 10 times and got 10 heads. On the next flip, what would you bet on and why? Heads or tails?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Gru,

I've flipped a coin 10 times and got 10 heads. On the next flip, what would you bet on and why? Heads or tails?

Wouldn't that's about as stupid as lucky dips.

Baby steps I know but at least gru has finally learnt to create a thread and post about it on it..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Baby steps I know but at least gru has finally learnt to create a thread and post about it on it..!.

Another dig!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Another dig!
    Not really people have been telling you do this for a while rather than hijacking other topics.think of it as a positive comment..!.

...............never argue with idiots, they have far more experience than you...............

Wouldn't that's about as stupid as lucky dips.
    I'll tell you what's stupid, the fact that you can't grasp basic principles of probability. Little kids at junior school are taught this but here you are, a grown adult, and struggling.

Every single number has an equal chance of coming out. It makes **** all difference if a number has come out 1000 times in a row. It still has the exact same probability as any other number in the next draw. Why? Because previous draws do not affect the next draw.

I know that will probably blow your mind a bit but try hard to understand it because it's a mathematical fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    I'll tell you what's stupid, the fact that you can't grasp basic principles of probability. Little kids at junior school are taught this but here you are, a grown adult, and struggling.

Every single number has an equal chance of coming out. It makes **** all difference if a number has come out 1000 times in a row. It still has the exact same probability as any other number in the next draw. Why? Because previous draws do not affect the next draw.

I know that will probably blow your mind a bit but try hard to understand it because it's a mathematical fact.

My minds set in law of averages mode the way to go re. lotto.

My minds set in law of averages mode the way to go re. lotto.
    What the ****ing hell has it got to do with averages?

You must be dumb beyond belief 🤣

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast