+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viktor: "Have one on me"

Fantastic and what a gesture from a true Millers legend, be one hell of a queue down Westgate come Saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I just hope we insert an international appearance clause in the outgoing deal.!.
    Don't think we'll have the power to put any clauses in for future if he's getting sold by a relegation release clause unfortunately.

A grand lad, just the sort of player that RUFC used to have a lot of, a player that links with the fans in the mould of Ronnie and Brecks

Thanks for the liquid goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Don't think we'll have the power to put any clauses in for future if he's getting sold by a relegation release clause unfortunately.
    Wouldn’t be too sure about.the fee only triggers the clause,the deal still has to be agreed and done.wether that could be another clause or add/sell ons.upfont payments,staggered payments.etc..

Everything a footballer and a man should be,Cheers Vik !

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Wouldn’t be too sure about.the fee only triggers the clause,the deal still has to be agreed and done.wether that could be another clause or add/sell ons.upfont payments,staggered payments.etc..
    Perhaps we might be able to add a loan player or part exchange if the release clause is silent on that….or some other benefit
    Might be stretching it a bit but if you don’t ask , you don’t get

As The Viking has been such a model professional and person he might try and insist Rufc get some of the other peripheral benefits if there are many suitors for his services . I,ll sign for you if you give Rufc this….
    Last edited by flourbasher; 02-05-2024 at 06:56 PM.

I'd have to leave home at 7am to get to the Cutler to grab a free pint on Victor. Brilliant gesture though. As a measure of the pain that he has inflicted on us all this season, I suggest Appiah buys everyone's drinks for the whole pre match session in the NY Tavern. Chances? As likely as him clearing the first defender with a corner!

Gonna be emotional. True Millers legend and best of luck to him

What an amazing personal gesture...............from an amazing human.

What a wonderful gesture.
    Great player but also seems a really great bloke too.
    If only we'd had a team full of players who'd bought into the club like Viktor seemed to.
    Once a Miller.

On the off chance you do end up having a glance at this Vik,

Good luck wherever you end up.

I'm looking forward to regularly reading about your exploits in the ex millers thread.

Onwards and upwards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast