+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 640

Thread: Incoming transfers?

  1. #431
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    6,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Too many pages to go back on but it appears that we have shown an interest in Hull City's Matt Ingram.

    I think he has been mentioned on this thread earlier?? apologies for posting this if he has.

    30 year old, he's played approx 100 games for them having joined from QPR five years ago. He still has one year left on his contract so we will have to pay for his services if he's the one.

    Again, Marko Marosi at Shrewsbury is also still being considered.

    According to Evo if our club was a 23 piece jigsaw, we have 18 pieces already in place. That's good news.


    If we get fees for Kioso Humphreys Teihi need be looking for other than 30+ aged players.

  2. #432
    Was thinking we are still 4 or 5 players short,even if no one leaves,we`ve done brilliant so far in recruitment,so I`m sure Evo will sort it out.
    To me it still looks like we a missing attack-minded midfielders,something we needed last season and never really got,maybe we won`t be playing with wide men this season,fair enough,but you still a "Wiles" type in there to get us forward,hopefully they will be here soon.

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Was thinking we are still 4 or 5 players short,even if no one leaves,we`ve done brilliant so far in recruitment,so I`m sure Evo will sort it out.
    To me it still looks like we a missing attack-minded midfielders,something we needed last season and never really got,maybe we won`t be playing with wide men this season,fair enough,but you still a "Wiles" type in there to get us forward,hopefully they will be here soon.
    Well he brought us Lee Frecklington last time so you never know......
    It would be great if he could sign someone of similar calibre.

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,144
    Tiehi ought to be comfortable and very effective in Lge 1 but where is he and does he think he's too good for this level ? Whatever he's under contract and no way should he be allowed to leave for less than what we paid for him.

  5. #435
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Tiehi ………..does he think he's too good for this level ? .
    Well he’s played for Wigan and Rotherham and as we know both got relegated.
    Perhaps L1 is his level

    Might have more to do with lifestyle
    Paris to Wickersley…mmmmm …..

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    48,341
    Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Well he’s played for Wigan and Rotherham and as we know both got relegated.
    Perhaps L1 is his level

    Might have more to do with lifestyle
    Paris to Wickersley…mmmmm …..
    Can't be doing with a player who is not committed to the cause for RUFC. Sell him.

  7. #437
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can't be doing with a player who is not committed to the cause for RUFC. Sell him.
    What's making you think he isn't committed to Rotherham United?

  8. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    48,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    What's making you think he isn't committed to Rotherham United?
    Let's say my 'stable lad' knows more, a lot more, which I won't disclose on here but trust me, he wants away.

    Personally, I want him to stay, I know he has something to offer us on the right side, especially at League one but, the way Evo has spoken on the situation, the offers are on the table so Kioso wants away.

    Best for all parties if he moves on. I feel Oxford may have the biggest say, just saying, but, who are the clubs involved?

    Oxford, Derby, or Weds as they seem to like our players?

    Another moaning minney Jamal Campbell Ryce? 'I need to be near by my family further south'.....boo hoo.
    Last edited by Brin; 21-06-2024 at 11:46 PM.

  9. #439
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,581
    Rumours on X that Cov are in for Kioso.

  10. #440
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,752
    Brin I’m confused do you mean Kioso isn’t committed which is obvious now or Teihi?
    Rumours are he’s been in France but must report for pre season as unde contact is he another who sees himself as better than he is? After all were well stocked for defensive midfielders whereas with Kioso we’ll need another right back

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •