Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
Absolutely agree mick ive had enough of this sh it clubs lies , a joke of a footbsll club , with a bit of forsight we could piss this league no danger , but no investment form owners who cant even speak English & a yes man board we will win fu ck all lost 2 in 5 game wolves lost 7 all season thats the difference, im west brom through & through if you DON'T believe me ask baggie paul 57 we went all over the country with the club im so fu ckin angry i could smash that Jenkins face in believe me i love each & everyone on these boards who are true Albion fans we are as one , but the club as let us all down & no way can i forgive that , my dad played for WBA in the 50s & apparently he played in a great side i dont know i wasn't born ! But for my dads memory i have to speak up i love all true baggies fans , Albion till i die x
If an owner loved the Albion like most on here love them there would be no problem.

Instead we attract s cum who just want to make money from us.

Long gone are days of Silks and Millerchips of our past who actually cared about our club and developed our infrastructure as well as our team.

But, chin up mate, it is nothing new.