Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
It is guess work, you are correct. I just wish we wouldn't keep putting ourselves down, we moan about being called Toytown and yet at every opportunity we have fans on discussion boards play up to that name. As sky said at the leeds game, Rotherham is a good job a good opportunity with a good chairman. Yes some managers might not fancy it, that says more about them than us, and do we want a manager that thinks he is better than us or that it is too hard a job, sounds like an arrogant loser to me (Mr jackett). Now if nathan Jones has distanced himself then it is very unlikely he applied or he did apply and the preliminary talks that Scott had with him did not go well, let us not assume if that is the case it is because of us, it might be because of him. We are a good option for a manager that likes a challenge and wants to show what they are capable of, i am annoyed about the length of time we are taking, but we have to let the owners run the club, I just don't want us going back to previous managers or taking the cheap internal option. I am not attacking any individual poster because we all do the "little Rotherham" at some point, but I am pleading with you all, let us believe in our club and our owners.
If Tony Stewart wanted the cheap option he wouldn’t have sacked Matt Taylor imo . Hiring and firing isn’t a cheap option, whoever it is .