+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turned out nice again

re: Turned out nice again

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    I have got no knowledge or interest in the history of a non-entity of a club like yours.

oh how ironic now have i got this right you a West Ham fan posting on a Wigan forum have no interest in said club
    X-D How ironic, how wrong you got this, I said I have no interest in the HISTORY of a non-entity of a club like yours.

Learn to read properly X-D X-D

2014/15 Season Neck braces in the famous Claret and Blue now available in West Hams club shop.

The West Ham Way

Dave Whelan has sent an email to WHUFC board of directors saying that the cost for the hire of the Avram Grant Memorial Sacking office suite will be offered at a 12% discount to regular users.

Quote Originally Posted by JELLIED_EEL_MUNCHER
    I have got no knowledge or interest in the history of a non-entity of a club like yours.

oh how ironic now have i got this right you a West Ham fan posting on a Wigan forum have no interest in said club
    X-D How ironic, how wrong you got this, I said I have no interest in the HISTORY of a non-entity of a club like yours.

Learn to read properly X-D X-D[/quote]

You back again, either you like our team and can't admit it or have a *** thing for Dave Whelan. Anyway how's that "West Ham way" going with Big Sam's Pele football? Is it like watching the Brazil of 1970 or the Dutch teams of the 70's? I heard that your favourite song last season behind the bubbles one was "It's just like watching Brazil"

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    does he really eat eels what a weird chap
    Too many bones for my liking although old Jelly maybe like a boner sorry bones in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven
    Too many bones for my liking although old Jelly maybe like a boner sorry bones in his mouth.[/quote]

Hey you see that everyone, what a clever bloke you are, putting in the word boner (implying I am gay) and then pretending you didn't mean it and then put bones X-D , as I said that is so clever, wish we had blokes on our forum that are as funny as you X-D.
    I will be chuckling all day about how funny that was X-D, bet your the life and soul of any party your invited to, god that was funny X-D .

PS: Did I mention how funny that was
    X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D

Too many bones for my liking although old Jelly maybe like a boner sorry bones in his mouth.[/quote]

Hey you see that everyone, what a clever bloke you are, putting in the word boner (implying I am gay) and then pretending you didn't mean it and then put bones X-D , as I said that is so clever, wish we had blokes on our forum that are as funny as you X-D.
    I will be chuckling all day about how funny that was X-D, bet your the life and soul of any party your invited to, god that was funny X-D .

X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D[/quote]

Wanted to check to see if you was reading what I was posting, so you must have forgot about my question. Hows that "West Ham way" going under Big Sam Guardiola?

at least they have a threat upfront
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Methven

X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D[/quote]

Wanted to check to see if you was reading what I was posting, so you must have forgot

And he's going downhill faster than an Austrian skier

Actually it was quite a few of the Wigan fans on here that often quoted the fact of never being relegated, as I have got no knowledge or interest in the history of a non-entity of a club like yours.

Give up your in a no win situation, very much like Wigan & your new Messiah (DW)

You lot just cant see how low your fantastic owner & Sheff U were for trying to break another league team.

Karma is a wonderful thing Sheff U already in the 1st Div and you lot to join them soon and the other team involved (Fulham) just relegated from the Prem. >:-)
    I think that you'll find that Latics fans mentioned never having been relegated from the top flight
    As for how "low" our owner & Sheff Utd were for trying to break another team - try not cheating in the first place. Clubs as a rule lose the points gained in matches where ineligible players have taken part - its happened this year to clubs throughout the football pyramid. That West

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)