+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SICK AS A PIG...

re: SICK AS A PIG...

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    It's strange as only the other day your CEO was on the box saying how much money the club has.

Looks like you are only getting £5 million in the summer from Liverpool for Ings, what a disgrace, they paid £18 million for that clown Ballotelli in the summer and he is yet to score a goal.

His latest stunt was to buy 2 dogs which he took down to the training ground, they then sh.t and pi..sed all over the changing rooms. Classic !
    What can you expect from a guy who's can be rearranged into Altobelli..

If you read certain posts on that thread and the accounts you will see that everything adds up. No Directors were paid any bonuses or took any other money apart from the £448,000 interest on their loans.

I'm completely at ease with that, the best time to get your interest on loans is when you are guaranteed to get nearly £60 million over the course of the season. And £448,000 isn't going to skint us or buy any player we were after this season.

Now whether you want to accuse them of being overly cautious this season with the funds, then that's a different matter but they aren't taking money out of the club that hasn't been accounted for.

Don't ask me why Stan as I don't know, but football clubs accounts are a law different to other accounts, there as so many holes in every clubs accounts moneys can be hidden and covered up.

I think I told you about one years accounts from Burnley Football Club being taken to the Chanel Islands to be looked at by a top Accountancy firm who deal in bigger business' than football clubs, the Accountant laughed and said he would not read it as all Football Accounts were Mickey Mouse but he's quickly scan through it with him and point out the flaws with When, who, percent's, reasons, and so on and so forth, to which he did.

I also told you about our great Brendon Flood who actually cost BFC over £5 Million with his downfall of his Modus group.

And there is also the AGM one year when we was told there was a deficit of over £3 Million, then at the same meeting they said there was also a black hole of £4 Million, When questioned where this £4 Million black hole came from the speaker said it

Burnley Football Club statement regarding the January transfer window below.

Ducking and Diving doesn't do it justice. - view external link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12