+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stubbs' response to booing fans

Spelling poor because could not be arsed to check it - got emotional !

But forgive the spelling - I'm sure can fill in the gaps !

Go now and get your piggy banks out and tip it up at the Millers shop "BUY A PLAYER FUND".....

THE MILLERS ARE DOING GREAT !

Vote with your feet DON'T GO!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE - VOTE WITH YOUR FEET - DON'T GO!

SHOW THEM HOW WRONG THEY ARE - VOTE WITH YOUR FEET - DON'T GO!

BASICALLY - DON'T GO !

I never boo the players, in fact at the time of the final whistle I was just pulling onto my driveway

Quote Originally Posted by burger1 View Post
    Ffs. Rome wasn't built in a day! He's building a team a team needs time (no not all season) but we are not bottom. On paper are we worse than Blackburn? Yes.. Imagine if we fulfilled all the players we went for but was bottom ... Then if be more than annoyed. It's not mid season end of season it's the start and many positions will gradually change! Will Huddersfield really be top end of season? Me thinks not. Nowhere nr tbh. I'd rather be where we are building momentum than sat top only to gradually deteriorate. I didn't boo I never do. Not even at Barnsley... Although I stood with an amazed look in my face. I honestly think our fans should give Stubbs some time to fit in place the pieces and find our true form or whatever suits. Come Wednesday we be sane points as Villa I believe. Jesus what must the fans at the clubs below and around us must be like??
    Last point first, on wednesday we will be slaughtered by Forest.

The stats say that Stubbs is out of his depth. They are even worse than under Colin but he had a plan, nick a goal and defend like your life depended on it. The players that have been brought in are NOT up to the job, they can't pass, they can't make room for themselves to receive a pass this should be bread and butter to players in this league. Some of these no hopers are on 3 year contracts God help us.

And finally the crowds will make the final nail in AS's coffin, less than 8000 Millers for a Saturday match, I'm sure TS will not accept that dropping much more.

Colin by Christmas.

UTM

Do you have learning difficulties lbj or are you on one massive wind up ? Either way you are coming across as a bit of a moron, just my opinion btw.

[QUOTE=block5upper;38268408]Do you have learning difficulties lbj or are you on one massive wind up ? Either way you are coming across as a bit of a moron, just my opinion btw.[/

Chris-m by any chance? Similar.!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kentmillerman; 12-09-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Not sure how Mr Stubbs meant these comments. Either he believed that it would take the pressure off his beleaguered players by seemingly shouldering the blame or he has indeed put a big fat two fingers up to the fans that were once again vociferous at the end of the game. Either way, I think that the players did put in the effort but tactically we were all over the place AGAIN! I'm quite certain that the boos were for the manager and his tactics rather than being aimed at the players.

Problem Stubbs has now is that once the fans turn it takes ages to win them over. A couple of wins will start to heal the rift, but in all honesty can anyone posting on here see that as even a remote possibility at present?

You're all right of course

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET - DON'T GO!

Kentmillerman me Chris m ? No pal not sure why you would think that

[QUOTE=kentmillerman;38268429]
    Quote Originally Posted by block5upper View Post
    Do you have learning difficulties lbj or are you on one massive wind up ? Either way you are coming across as a bit of a moron, just my opinion btw.[/

Chris-m by any chance? Similar.!!!!!!!
    No

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast