+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stubbs' response to booing fans

Quote Originally Posted by block5upper View Post
    Kentmillerman me Chris m ? No pal not sure why you would think that
    Sorry mate meant lbj....

O'h dear.....

O'h dear..... Oh dear.....

Quote Originally Posted by block5upper View Post
    Do you have learning difficulties lbj or are you on one massive wind up ? Either way you are coming across as a bit of a moron, just my opinion btw.

My son has learning difficulties I'll ask him when I get home if he's a moron or just thick.

O'h dear
    O'h dear
    O'h dear......to me.......

Really

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    My son has learning difficulties I'll ask him when I get home if he's a moron or just thick.
    Was the post aimed at you ? Not sure why you are taking offence or are you one of those people who are just looking for an excuse to be offended.

No just amazed by your ignorance towards learning difficulties.

Block5upper - Back of the net is "amazed by your ignorance towards learning difficulties" - we'll I'm pretty sure Block5upper respects the subject of learning difficulties - his intention was to insult me. His editing skills simply let him down.

I suggest Block - you Google the definition of "moron"....don't be surprised to see your picture !

Quote Originally Posted by burger1 View Post
    Ffs. Rome wasn't built in a day! He's building a team a team needs time (no not all season) but we are not bottom. On paper are we worse than Blackburn? Yes.. Imagine if we fulfilled all the players we went for but was bottom ... Then if be more than annoyed. It's not mid season end of season it's the start and many positions will gradually change! Will Huddersfield really be top end of season? Me thinks not. Nowhere nr tbh. I'd rather be where we are building momentum than sat top only to gradually deteriorate. I didn't boo I never do. Not even at Barnsley... Although I stood with an amazed look in my face. I honestly think our fans should give Stubbs some time to fit in place the pieces and find our true form or whatever suits. Come Wednesday we be sane points as Villa I believe. Jesus what must the fans at the clubs below and around us must be like??

This post would be ok if we had players that were good enough and you knew it was only a matter of time before they "clicked"...
    Thats not the case though, these players wouldnt get us out of the bottom division never mind keep us up in this one...
    This is just my opinion of course, and as said before, when we go bottom, we'll not be able to get out of the bottom 3.. i hate the thought of sacking managers, theres no continuity and too many changes, but im afraid its got to happen again or we're down...

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Spelling poor because could not be arsed to check it - got emotional !

But forgive the spelling - I'm sure can fill in the gaps !

Go now and get your piggy banks out and tip it up at the Millers shop "BUY A PLAYER FUND".....

THE MILLERS ARE DOING GREAT !
    Youre definately on summat...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast