+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Players do you Think will leave this summer?

So the rumours start - bent to go and possibly Ince for £10 million ? I guess a newly promoted championship club or a bottom half prem team such as Bournemouth or Swansea or Burnlry may fancy the latter?

Also Blackman and camara possibly to be paid off, so a loss there plus compo I guess?

Bent to go? Shot yourself in the back there haven't you Swale saying "They not made a decision about Bent?" why? do you even bother posting about football when you don't clearly understand logic. 😂

No as I clearly state rumours, meaning just that nothing concrete at the moment so your talking utter *******s as per usual so if you have nothing to add please stay off this thread you have ruined enough as it is.

Really Swale... so they would release a statement in the media saying Bent to go? for no reason... Yh! alright then pffff! 😂

They wouldn't report on something if they didn't have the facts... 😉

Really? You obviously don't know much about the media then! The club haven't released a statement, read the report again - the clue is in the words "reports suggest that he is likely to leave" there are two caveats in there reports suggest and the word likely, so the facts as you claim are not as you say, its rumours nothing more.

ye gods are you really so dumb as to not understand plain english?

Actually Swale I got a degree in media actually, so I know all about the media industry thank you very much. Secondly media have to get their information from a reliable source before they even publish a statement that even mentions "Bent to go?" quite simple really but then again not for you it seems. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Actually Swale I got a degree in media actually, so I know all about the media industry thank you very much. Secondly media have to get their information from a reliable source before they even publish a statement that even mentions "Bent to go?" quite simple really but then again not for you it seems. ��
    Really you have a degree and yet you consistently use words and phrases out of context and do not understand their meaning?

Mm and yet you don't know or recognise caveats such as "likely" - so they haven't said he will go only that its possible and the word "reports suggest" which are only used when they actually don't know the full facts and yes they may well have a source but nowhere does it say the club have made a statement which is what you said.

Oh dear, I very much doubt you that you have a gcse in English, but you certainly arent educated to degree level you have neither the ability to construct an argument or to use words in their correct context or meaning.

So pull the other one and don't get into debates you cannot possibly win because the facts are quite clear in this case.

Seeing as your so interested in the English language Swale and always blabbering on about it time after time, why? don't you enlighten us on the subject. Oh! wait on second thoughts don't, we don't want another thread wasted by your constant drivel.

Why should I waste my time on a liar, a fantasist and bull****ter?

Anyway as per usual your inane prattling has ruined another perfectly good thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)