+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Derby tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ootdoor View Post
    Morning Deebluster,

Pleasing to see you are very much still a humourless roaster.

What would have thought it eh, lol.
    No shame in going up a couple of pant sizes Ootie. Joggers might be more comfortable though Fatso.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    With all due respect and ty for your interest but no I'll continue to put them straight on here thanks very much, no keyboard war, there is no war, we always win hands down, it's fun to remind them as they have so many delusional fans that are fed lies from birth

As for obsession, have you ever lived in Dundee or even read forums over the years, they pretty much have a dedicated United forum on their main board etc
    They do, so let them talk pish over there. U dont need to invite them over here at every opportunity and have this place polluted with their ****e.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 22-07-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    No harm in reminding them they're the big team with the wee crowds
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's really weird that folk take umbridge about Shedka getting them telt.
    And looks whats happened. 2 pages and 2 days worth of a perfectly good thread turned into another crowd debate keyboard war.

Inviting? Get a grip ha ha

Who started the thread? This is a United forum, it's them who have chose to post

If it was up to me most of the trophy virgins who have come on here would be banned

Who started the thread? This is a United forum, it's them who have chose to post

If it was up to me most of the trophy virgins who have come on here would be banned
    "For trophy virgin gotti looking in".............If thats no asking for him to bite back i dunno what is. It is a Utd forum yes, so why u feel the need to speak about individuals from next door i have no idea.

Just two thousand odd of them today btw, only sealed the game late on after Buckie had apparently missed a great chance, Willie Miller said at one stage in the second half they couldn't get in Buckie's half 😛

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "For trophy virgin gotti looking in".............If thats no asking for him to bite back i dunno what is. It is a Utd forum yes, so why u feel the need to speak about individuals from next door i have no idea.

That wasn't an invite, just knew he was looking in as he'd posted a few times in the thread he started (something that shouldn't be allowed)

Either way, deal with it instead of getting your knickers in a twist about what I post about the fun as I'll not be stopping those kind of posts as long as I'm posting on here

That wasn't an invite, just knew he was looking in as he'd posted a few times in the thread he started (something that shouldn't be allowed)

Either way, deal with it instead of getting your knickers in a twist about what I post about the fun as I'll not be stopping those kind of posts as long as I'm posting on here
    All your statements are 100% FACT. but it doesnt bother them (honest).

Why arent they banned some of them troll Shedka and Smeds all the time - and no its not just banter! But as Uncle Terry said best smothering the oxygen.

SRYB

FTD

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    All your statements are 100% FACT. but it doesnt bother them (honest).

Why arent they banned some of them troll Shedka and Smeds all the time - and no its not just banter! But as Uncle Terry said best smothering the oxygen.

SRYB

FTD
    ffs seriously get a grip you,Angus and Tiny Tears get slagged by DABS aswell,its banter ye ken.
    I only post on threads that mention meh team or ill maybe start ane fir a bit oh a laugh, but I leave all yer serious ones alone
    ken whit tae dae msg a MOD when I say something as bad as whit you've said in the past

Shedka,

To put it simply, we are not your rivals. You need to focus your energy on footballing giants like Falkirk, ICT, QOS and Dunfermline.

If you don't get out the weakest diddy league in decades, if could be time for the doors to shut.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)