+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Broken wheelbarrow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    How stupid are people... ? Notts or any club can not be seen to promote drinking with 'offers'. It is a bit like going to an airport. The prices are more expensive so to act as a deterant, so people DON'T drink to much.
    What a load of steaming crap. Airport prices are high because they know you've got no alternatives so they rip you off for every last penny. If you believe what you've posted, you'll be telling us next that food in a Wetherspoons in an airport charges double the price of a Wetherspoons in the towns because they want to deter people from eating too much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What a load of steaming crap. Airport prices are high because they know you've got no alternatives so they rip you off for every last penny. If you believe what you've posted, you'll be telling us next that food in a Wetherspoons in an airport charges double the price of a Wetherspoons in the towns because they want to deter people from eating too much!!!
    We where at Birmingham airport last year and promised the wife we would eat in Wetherspoons , saw the prices ( £ 11,45 for a burger I think ) so had a pint and got a meal deal at Boots ! Plane landed at Luton from Geneva around 11.30 yesterday , had a couple of hours to kill before the coach up to Nottingham , was hungry so got a breakfast ( the picture made it look massive ) £8.25 for 1 small banger ,I slice of bacon , a couple of beans and an egg , asked me if I would like toast , £ 2.50 " no thanks " . Glad I still had some pringles in my bag . For the record , I don't normally have a drink down the match but if I do its the Navi for me , the beer in the Meadow Club/Wheelbarrow or the Lawton Bar has always been s***e .
    Last edited by navypie; 13-08-2017 at 04:21 PM.