+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Design

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Yeah it looks good. Cost just over £30 Million to build too. The transport nay-sayers here might have an issue about it being in the middle of a forest though lol.

Attachment 6524
    What a fantastic photo

Quite fancy it now. Always wanted to head to Kickers Offenbach for the exact reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What a fantastic photo

Quite fancy it now. Always wanted to head to Kickers Offenbach for the exact reason.
    For me the sad thing about it is that the average attendance is only between 3 - 4 thousand.

For me the sad thing about it is that the average attendance is only between 3 - 4 thousand.
    that's bad that. Probably get more in the Offenbach jungle and a lot easier to get to as its a suburb of Frankfurt

Edit- I would get a bigger crowd in the German 4th tier.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Yeah it looks good. Cost just over £30 Million to build too. The transport nay-sayers here might have an issue about it being in the middle of a forest though lol.

Attachment 6524
    ...not so sure - you can fly there! So we all need is a new airport next to westwill too!

...although relocating some of the taller / maturer trees from deeside way might be a good idea - rather than the scrawny ones in the video

It appears to be a bit squint

That Debrecen stadium looks pretty good.

It would be extremely remiss of the club not to visit the many new stadia in Europe that have been mentioned on this forum to assist in refining the design for Kingsford. I've seen Genk, Ferencvaros etc. mentioned, a few in the States.

If they don't and we do indeed get something pretty naff then shame on them. For those on here with real concerns it will be sh!te then I'd suggest you email, write letters to the club stating what you'd like to be considered.

I certainly will.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    That Debrecen stadium looks pretty good.

It would be extremely remiss of the club not to visit the many new stadia in Europe that have been mentioned on this forum to assist in refining the design for Kingsford. I've seen Genk, Ferencvaros etc. mentioned, a few in the States.

If they don't and we do indeed get something pretty naff then shame on them. For those on here with real concerns it will be sh!te then I'd suggest you email, write letters to the club stating what you'd like to be considered.

I certainly will.
    Email and I guarantee, I bet you are ignored.

Visiting stadiums in Europe is a great idea, I bet they wont

You can tell Mr Yule that I'll be at the Ferencvaros game on Saturday if he fancies buying me a pint.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You can tell Mr Yule that I'll be at the Ferencvaros game on Saturday if he fancies buying me a pint.

What, and listen to you bang on about Mclean being ****e and a hun..no thanks.

Dod

That's nae really you though, is it.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast