+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The January transfer window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Would rather see us hijack the Morgan deal. £300k - decent chance of resale value, club backs manager, player gets regular game and we pump the 'tic. Deal in Dundee's Hendry and Accies' Docherty and steal the title away from the invincibles to wash down the 3-0 pumping we hand them in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Would rather see us hijack the Morgan deal. £300k - decent chance of resale value, club backs manager, player gets regular game and we pump the 'tic. Deal in Dundee's Hendry and Accies' Docherty and steal the title away from the invincibles to wash down the 3-0 pumping we hand them in a few hours.
    Too late for Morgan I think, but we should be looking to sign these kind of prospects ahead of Celtic and Rangers. You would think we would be a more attractive proposition for someone like him career-wise. Problem is he can sign for Celtic, get a higher wage, and end up playing for someone like Aberdeen or Hibs or Hearts on loan - getting the game time but earning more whilst doing so. Does Christie regret signing for Celtic? Probably not - he's earning more money than he would have had he signed directly for AFC, but is getting the same game time.

I would play Stewart in MrLame's position to see how he does. If it works out I would then punt MrLame in January down south - if anyone would take him.