+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Investment for CW?

Nice to hear from you Chings,sorry to hear your bad news,keep posting,the Arrogants are giving us plenty of ammunitiontime to rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    In two winter leagues pal , doing crap in one but doing well in the one on our lakes that wind yesterday was shocking and cold and got a 3rd , can’t see me going to games regular again as I said I am to much into the fishing and if I am not fishing I am preparing for it.
    Loving how the pigs have imploded 58 , fkin hilarious
    Sorry I didn’t pick up,on your Mum passing pal, bleeding tiny phone screens. My sincere condolences mate.

I’ve done a little bit more in the last year but as soon as I can’t feel the sun on my back I’m done till it warms up. I’ve found a nice little pool on a farm not far from me that’s hardly fished, and I plan to give that some hammer this year. Tight lines pal, don’t be a stranger.
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 12-02-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Nice to get remembered lads and lasses.
    As for the the Shaun Miller thing Rod I did kind of welsh on the bet but at the time my mother was diognosed with cancer and was in Weston park for a while and I chucked the £20 quid in one of their collection boxes while visiting.
    We also raised just under £200 for the palliative care unit at the northern general where my mum passed away last September at her funeral , so I hope that makes up for it blocky ?
    Nice to see Holden still knows everything and it’s also nice to know the ground robber might be on his way soon, too much into my fishing now to go back to the Lane regular but if McCabe gets on his bike soon I might start doing midweek games.

Ps look at Derby blades avatar and it is indeed Croatia.
    Sorry to hear about your Mum Chingo, condolences, it's a terrible disease which took my Dad.
    Glad to hear you're enjoying life fishing (ffs) and I'm pleased to see you've finally grasped how wise I am.
    Get yourself back, even occasionally, we've got a team at last even if we've had a bad patch.

Regards

Nice to get remembered lads and lasses.
    As for the the Shaun Miller thing Rod I did kind of welsh on the bet but at the time my mother was diognosed with cancer and was in Weston park for a while and I chucked the £20 quid in one of their collection boxes while visiting.
    We also raised just under £200 for the palliative care unit at the northern general where my mum passed away last September at her funeral , so I hope that makes up for it blocky ?
    Nice to see Holden still knows everything and it’s also nice to know the ground robber might be on his way soon, too much into my fishing now to go back to the Lane regular but if McCabe gets on his bike soon I might start doing midweek games.

Ps look at Derby blades avatar and it is indeed Croatia.
    Narthen Chings,nice to hear from thi mi owd pal.I'm really sorry to hear of your mums passin,cancer is awful,as some of us on here know from personal experience.The Miller thing i mentioned was cos i remember you bein a fan of the fella not for any bet(which i either forgot abart or dint know abart) I aint goin darn the King Kev route wi thi but as i say luvly to hear you're ok and enjoyin your splodgin.UTCB

Hi Chingo. You will perhaps recall that I have a friend, now aged 83, who began to post on here as Silverblade. In one of her early posts you took something she said as an implied criticism of Croatia and called her a ‘lairy , arrogant, f****r.’ She was actually pleased by this because she said it meant she had been accepted and she dined out on the story several times. She stopped posting when her cover was blown feeling that posters would not want to listen to the views of an 80 something lady. She still reads Bladesmad mosr days though and goes to all home games and some away.

She has read your post and says she is sorry to hear of your sad news. She added may your memories give you comfort and may Gods blessings be with you.

May I also pass on my own condolences. You were a good poster and are missed on these boards. UTB

Tell her to get her arse back on here, Silent. The more views the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Hi Chingo. You will perhaps recall that I have a friend, now aged 83, who began to post on here as Silverblade. In one of her early posts you took something she said as an implied criticism of Croatia and called her a ‘lairy , arrogant, f****r.’ She was actually pleased by this because she said it meant she had been accepted and she dined out on the story several times. She stopped posting when her cover was blown feeling that posters would not want to listen to the views of an 80 something lady. She still reads Bladesmad mosr days though and goes to all home games and some away.

She has read your post and says she is sorry to hear of your sad news. She added may your memories give you comfort and may Gods blessings be with you.

May I also pass on my own condolences. You were a good poster and are missed on these boards. UTB
    Silver was an excellent poster Silent. Send her my best wishes mate and tell her Ronnie W wants some back up in the TC Jimmy Hagen debate.

I think what I've discovered over the last few days is that a lot of our old pals are still around, they're just not posting. I thought that their absence was all down to the adverts or not being able to log on.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Tell her to get her arse back on here, Silent. The more views the merrier!
    Absolutely,get back posting young Lady Silver

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Silver was an excellent poster Silent. Send her my best wishes mate and tell her Ronnie W wants some back up in the TC Jimmy Hagen debate.

I think what I've discovered over the last few days is that a lot of our old pals are still around, they're just not posting. I thought that their absence was all down to the adverts or not being able to log on.
    Hello Silver,we don't do ageism on here,we do however do Thickism. No debate re;GOD and Jimmy there was a vote,GOD voted the greatest end of,Not even Ronaldo can't go against democracy. TONY TONY CURRIE.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hello Silver,we don't do ageism on here,we do however do Thickism. No debate re;GOD and Jimmy there was a vote,GOD voted the greatest end of,Not even Ronaldo can't go against democracy. TONY TONY CURRIE.UTCB
    The majority are not necessarily right. Look at various recent election results around the world.
    Those voting for TC had rarely, if ever, seen sir James play. Sadly, we who have, are in a small and ever decreasing minority.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast