+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Jezzer turns his back on the referendum result

... tell us what your genius solution to the Northern Irish situation is, I’m fascinated to know...
    Genius solution not needed - same as Sweden/Norway and Switzerland/EU - mostly electronic. These have operated for years with no problems. It's - as usual - the idiots playing politics who are causing all the problems. Never mind snobhead Elite saying the population are too thick to make decisions on important matters; it's the interfering politicians who aren't too bright.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... tell us what your genius solution to the Northern Irish situation is, I’m fascinated to know...
    Genius solution not needed - same as Sweden/Norway and Switzerland/EU - mostly electronic. These have operated for years with no problems. It's - as usual - the idiots playing politics who are causing all the problems. Never mind snobhead Elite saying the population are too thick to make decisions on important matters; it's the interfering politicians who aren't too bright.
    “Mostly electronic”. WTF does that even mean? Also, you want to be like Norway and have to keep a whole load of EU legislation, but have no influence on what that legislation is?

Like I said, genius.

... not too bright are we BFP ... it's nothing to do with the EU or Norway ... it's just the process which is electronics-based; you don't need a hard border crossing for most transfers (goods and/or people) in/out of a country.

Never mind snobhead Elite saying the population are too thick to make decisions on important matters; it's the interfering politicians who aren't too bright.
    I don't think I've ever been called 'Snobhead' before.

Is it a compliment or an insult?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    This Marxist has been against the EU all his political life. But now sees a way of trying to bring the Tories down. Sheer brass faced political posturing with no regard to the majority that voted out.

Only the uneducated and Momentum members cannot see what a total hypocritical lying chancer this man is.

Thick voting students..be aware...

The failing Guardian readers will be happy.
    It makes me wonder how you remember the breathe!

... not too bright are we BFP ... it's nothing to do with the EU or Norway ... it's just the process which is electronics-based; you don't need a hard border crossing for most transfers (goods and/or people) in/out of a country.
    You’ve literally just said you want a solution the same as Norway/Sweden.

You’ve literally just said you want a solution the same as Norway/Sweden.
    ... oh dear ... where did I say that? ... we haven't even agreed tariffs. You should watch Jeremy Kyle a little more. I'm told he would be really educational for one of your talent.

Huh?

Genius solution not needed - same as Sweden/Norway and Switzerland/EU - mostly electronic. These have operated for years with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    This a major problem you have Sid - it's all just made-up. Unless of course you can show where the Tories want to 'trample on it when it suits them'. The Tories have had ample time to trample on anything they like, but haven't. In fact the UK, despite being portrayed as permanently anti-EU and a constant thorn in the side of regulation, is the country which has most readily accepted EU rules & regs, and has generally enhanced them. I'm not sure if this is what passes for fake news these day, or just good old-fashioned paranoia.

Edit - and, of course, being outside of the EU means that the Tories can be brushed aside in a GE if needed with a fundamental shift in governance. How would you make such a change with the EU leadership?
    For your edification, Hayle. Enjoy. This states the case better than I ever could,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ower-permanent

So to you the historical split within Ireland is of no consequence? It all boils down to simple clerical issues? Tell that to the DUP.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast