+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trolls have succeeded

Name:  474333_8ea1f4c732bf0964d65c69f652909795.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  10.1 KB
    Stop feeding this guy.
    Orgoner you are in meadowland New Jersey

..... singing MOT with Julie Andrews in yer back meadow.

The Meadows Shopping Centre - Chelmsford?

PS if I win I expect you to post a photo of you pointing at a brownie (of the chocolate kind ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    To be quite honest I'm totally bored with this season now, we aren't going anywhere and not in imminent danger of relegation and cba with the current squad, manager, DoF or owner and can't really find anything motivating to post at the moment.
    To be fair, the last game I went to was Brentford at home and that was won by the skin of our teeth. I was looking forward to going Good Friday but I can't face watching a meaningless match which is almost like a friendly. I'll start going again in August but it does seem that every season bar when Monk was in charge, February/March is the end of anything to play for. I do try to be positive and optimistic but the truth of it is, this team is dire, and the people in charge do not fill me with any confidence. I keep reading of more interest in cheap foreign footballers which really are not the answer. I've got some tickets for the England match in June, hopefully this will bring a bit of joy to the Elland Road stands, in the last world cup preparation game.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Name:  474333_8ea1f4c732bf0964d65c69f652909795.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  10.1 KB
    Stop feeding this guy.
    Orgoner you are in meadowland New Jersey
    Closest guess so far!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

..... singing MOT with Julie Andrews in yer back meadow.
    Cheeky mare!

Quote Originally Posted by RaddersLUFC View Post
    To be fair, the last game I went to was Brentford at home and that was won by the skin of our teeth. I was looking forward to going Good Friday but I can't face watching a meaningless match which is almost like a friendly. I'll start going again in August but it does seem that every season bar when Monk was in charge, February/March is the end of anything to play for. I do try to be positive and optimistic but the truth of it is, this team is dire, and the people in charge do not fill me with any confidence. I keep reading of more interest in cheap foreign footballers which really are not the answer. I've got some tickets for the England match in June, hopefully this will bring a bit of joy to the Elland Road stands, in the last world cup preparation game.
    thats the problem on here nobody is negative or realistic lol , there all of the same mould, banging on every year , coming out with the same crap about been positive . its like a leeds utd glee club on here , it must be the only one in the country that i know about . lol

the reality is this club have had nothing positive to shout about for donkeys years , we have been in the doldrums for four**** years, YES, FOUR**** YEARS. listening to some on here you would think we went down last season.

and it aint going to change anytime soon under this ownership neither , many forget that we are a big club in name only , great support means nothing if you have dross on the pitch every year , and at the end of the day thats all that really matters. THE TEAM,

owner after owner as come and gone , manager after manager as come and gone , and guess what we are still in exactly the same position as we were in 2004 when we went down . no other club in this country as gone through the crap, this club as gone through for such a vast length of time . its time many woke up on here, and realised that after four**** years, many fans are sick of hearing excuses every year, especially from so called supporters, me and many more have every right to criticise,. . when its the fans that pay through the turnstiles, that are the bread and butter of this club, and not like many on here who do not go from one year to the next . who sit there having a dig at posters who are prepared to say how it really is , instead of living in cloud cuckoo land every season.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 26-03-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    thats the problem on here nobody is negative or realistic lol , there all of the same mould, banging on every year , coming out with the same crap about been positive . its like a leeds utd glee club on here , it must be the only one in the country that i know about . lol

the reality is this club have had nothing positive to shout about for donkeys years , we have been in the doldruims for four**** years, YES, FOUR**** YEARS. listening to some on here you would think we went down last season.

and it aint going to change anytime soon under this ownership neither , many forget that we are a big club in name only , great support means nothing if you have dross on the pitch every year , and at the end of the day thats all that really matters. THE TEAM,

owner after owner as come and gone , manager after manager as come and gone , and guess what we are still in exactly the same position as we were in 2004 when we went down . no other club in this country as gone through the crap, this club as gone through for such a vast length of time . its time many woke up on here, and realised that after four**** years, many fans are sick of hearing excuses every year, especially from so called supporters, me and many more have every right to criticise,. . when its the fans that pay through the turnstiles, that are the bread and butter of this club, and not like many on here who do not go from one year to the next . who sit there having a dig at posters who are prepared to say how it really is , instead of living in cloud cuckoo land every season.
    This is my troll thread now - do one Lol HaHa Edit

* And I’ve been on here more than four**** years

So, back to me then.....

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)