+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 284 of 954 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384784 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    It does but I'm confident DM will have seen the light. We can spepulate all day long about why he never took the game to the cnuts in the previous 3 games this season but I'm certain that a week on tuesday, it will be a different setup and a different result.
    You have to hope and I think he will have as well. Plus he's not in talks with them this time. Shirely that'll make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You have to hope and I think he will have as well. Plus he's not in talks with them this time. Shirely that'll make a difference?
    Wasnt in talks in January

We have a match against Hibs first to get right. One match at a time please.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We have a match against Hibs first to get right. One match at a time please.
    Correct, and if DM intends to bottle it v Sevco on the tuesday as some folk seem to think, then those same folk will surely think he will do likewise v Hibs in the game prior to that?

Yeah?

Correct, and if DM intends to bottle it v Sevco on the tuesday as some folk seem to think, then those same folk will surely think he will do likewise v Hibs in the game prior to that?

Yeah?
    The thing that worries me about the next 2 games is Hibs and the Huns will be fired up for those games,especially Hibs and when the big teams are up for it against us we usually shyte it.

On a positive note for the Hibs game GMS seems to love playing against Ambrose so hopefully it’s the same on Saturday.

Let’s face it

I’d still fancy playing against Ambrose

Yeah?
    I’m afraid so.
    Hibs are simply a better team than us just now at this moment in time.
    And Hibs probably have to win.
    And SEVCO raise their game against us added to us sh1tting it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Let’s face it

I’d still fancy playing against Ambrose
    He is pish and I don’t think the rest of the Hibs defence is much better and their keeper is dodgy too.

A lot of people on here are jizzing themselves over how good Hibs are but we have got the better of them twice this season, if and it’s a big if we show up we should beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He is pish and I don’t think the rest of the Hibs defence is much better and their keeper is dodgy too.

A lot of people on here are jizzing themselves over how good Hibs are but we have got the better of them twice this season, if and it’s a big if we show up we should beat them.
    But its a big game thats my worry. We can end up 4th come this time next week.

Im actually happy we got the "easier" games first as we have momentum going into the "harder" games. We lose on Sat and we will be fourth id say. Win and we will beat sevco.

So ill go 0-0 v hibs and we will end up needing a result at the pig sty to come second

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But its a big game thats my worry. We can end up 4th come this time next week.

Im actually happy we got the "easier" games first as we have momentum going into the "harder" games. We lose on Sat and we will be fourth id say. Win and we will beat sevco.

So ill go 0-0 v hibs and we will end up needing a result at the pig sty to come second
    Aye that’s my worry too,if Hibs,the Huns or Celtic are up for it against us we usually crumble.

I’m just trying to point out that Hibs are probably worse than us defensively which says a lot considering how bad we are,plus I don’t think Ambrose can handle GMS if he is on form.I think he will be key to whether we win or not.

Page 284 of 954 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384784 ... LastLast