+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales pass 16,000

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Read what you've just put. You've said basically 8,000 people have moved from watching Coventry to Wasps but if Wasps turf Coventry out, those 8,000 will return to Coventry watching? Hmmm makes total sense*

*If you're on meth

I never suggested 8000 fans would return to watch CCFC did I? I asked how many (if any) would stay loyal to W***S? Or did you gloss over my entire post to pick one thing up and quote it out of context just to try and goad an argument from me?
    And the day SISU leave I'm suggesting just that, the Ricoh will be packed. All be it for a few games but we'd settle back down to our 15k average again within a few months. And are those 8k returnees going to spend money and time on 2x STs, and go to football every Saturday and Rugby every Sunday? some will granted, but the majority will choose one or the other. And i ask you again, as a County fan, who would you choose? County? Or a rugby club from London?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    I never suggested 8000 fans would return to watch CCFC did I? I asked how many (if any) would stay loyal to W***S? Or did you gloss over my entire post to pick one thing up and quote it out of context just to try and goad an argument from me?
    And the day SISU leave I'm suggesting just that, the Ricoh will be packed. All be it for a few games but we'd settle back down to our 15k average again within a few months. And are those 8k returnees going to spend money and time on 2x STs, and go to football every Saturday and Rugby every Sunday? some will granted, but the majority will choose one or the other. And i ask you again, as a County fan, who would you choose? County? Or a rugby club from London?
    Spot on.

You’re wasting your time with him mate, he has no debate in him, Just juvenile remarks every time.

Passed 16,500 an hour ago...

The Ricoh will be packed? Wasps playing Leicester Tigers that day?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    The Ricoh will be packed? Wasps playing Leicester Tigers that day?
    Sure, you wouldn't know what it was like packing out Meadow Lane unless Coventry or Luton come to town! You can't even pack it out for a play off semi final without being subsidised by a few hundred Sky Blue filling up the Kop for you! You're laughable fella!

Sure, you wouldn't know what it was like packing out Meadow Lane unless Coventry or Luton come to town! You can't even pack it out for a play off semi final without being subsidised by a few hundred Sky Blue filling up the Kop for you! You're laughable fella!

17,254 vs Crewe wasn't too shabby. Considerably more impressive than 7,664.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    17,254 vs Crewe wasn't too shabby.
    £2 a ticket.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    £2 a ticket.....?
    Yep! Even the prices are better at our ground. Good eh?

Touched a nerve have I? I don't even have to go on your board to troll, you come to me 😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    17,254 vs Crewe wasn't too shabby. Considerably more impressive than 7,664.

TBF fella, i'd never (seriously) take the piss out of any teams support. Whether its 20 Accrington away at Wycombe or 10k wolves away at MK Dons, ANY fan who pays todays prices (home or away) to follow their club needs a hat taking off to them.
    It's all a laugh singing "your support is ****ing ****" at matches and piss taking on social media towards other fans.
    Agreed 17k v Crewe was a good turnout but again, at £2 a ticket would you of liked to of seen more?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast