+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales pass 16,000

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    TBF fella, i'd never (seriously) take the piss out of any teams support. Whether its 20 Accrington away at Wycombe or 10k wolves away at MK Dons, ANY fan who pays todays prices (home or away) to follow their club needs a hat taking off to them.
    It's all a laugh singing "your support is ****ing ****" at matches and piss taking on social media towards other fans.
    Agreed 17k v Crewe was a good turnout but again, at £2 a ticket would you of liked to of seen more?

Most definitely I'd 'have' liked to 'have' seen more but unfortunately we don't have the planning permission (or need!) for a bigger ground. It was a 100% sellout. That was those who actually attended.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-05-2018 at 02:00 PM.

TBF fella, i'd never (seriously) take the piss out of any teams support. Whether its 20 Accrington away at Wycombe or 10k wolves away at MK Dons, ANY fan who pays todays prices (home or away) to follow their club needs a hat taking off to them.
    It's all a laugh singing "your support is ****ing ****" at matches and piss taking on social media towards other fans.
    Agreed 17k v Crewe was a good turnout but again, at £2 a ticket would you of liked to of seen more?
    Not much room to put many more when you include missing away fans in that.

If we're getting heated about attendances excluding offers I believe we got 13k plus against forest green (community day), and you got more only the last game of the season against morecombe. Which is kind of ironic as the name isn't Luton town or Coventry. Talking about attendances when you are approximately 46th out of 72 in the EFL and we are around 55th in average attendance I think really you have little to boast about.

But wait there your the bigger club sorry, should always mention that and it's only because of SISo that your in this division, oh and wait your really a premiership club with premiership supporters. You definitely have premier league supporters, looking down on all these other small clubs. If I were a Coventry fan I'd be pretty appalled by this kind of attitude, pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Not much room to put many more when you include missing away fans in that.
    Surely Crewe only bought 3 or 400? In a 20k stadium you had 17k where's the other 3k seats disappeared to?

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    If we're getting heated about attendances excluding offers I believe we got 13k plus against forest green (community day), and you got more only the last game of the season against morecombe. Which is kind of ironic as the name isn't Luton town or Coventry. Talking about attendances when you are approximately 46th out of 72 in the EFL and we are around 55th in average attendance I think really you have little to boast about.

But wait there your the bigger club sorry, should always mention that and it's only because of SISo that your in this division, oh and wait your really a premiership club with premiership supporters. You definitely have premier league supporters, looking down on all these other small clubs. If I were a Coventry fan I'd be pretty appalled by this kind of attitude, pathetic!
    Who's getting heated about the attendance?
    It's left teste who's bringing up the attendances, I'm just replying to his Neanderthal posts. I've said in another post I'd never slate anybody's fan base. Not in a 'heated way as you like to put it anyway. Tongue in cheek maybe yes, but all supporters, big or small are the life blood of a club. Not the owners, nor the players or managers. Long after they've been and gone the fans will still be there!

away stand, how do you think you have got 4500 tickets? Plus with all the restrictions we only have just under 19k seats available anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Touched a nerve have I? I don't even have to go on your board to troll, you come to me 😂👍
    Your not, by any chance, related to somebody called Grendel are you? It would make a lot of sense if you are! If not then the 2 of you need introducing to one another. Maybe meet up before the game tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    away stand, how do you think you have got 4500 tickets? Plus with all the restrictions we only have just under 19k seats available anyway.
    So the away stand is solely for the use of away fans? Not being funny here this is a genuine question?! Do home fans ever sit there even if say Accrington only bring 50 and you have demand to sell more?

Surely Crewe only bought 3 or 400? In a 20k stadium you had 17k where's the other 3k seats disappeared to?
    You'd be surprised Crewe had over 1000 fans that day I believe.

It is all about health & safety our ground can probably hold 20k but we will never be allowed to fill it for example the front 3 rows for you guys tomorrow we cannot fill that according to our chairman that is 1200 seats.

Anyway no grudge from me towards Coventry hopefully its a good game and if you beat us fair enough I would want you to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    You'd be surprised Crewe had over 1000 fans that day I believe.

It is all about health & safety our ground can probably hold 20k but we will never be allowed to fill it for example the front 3 rows for you guys tomorrow we cannot fill that according to our chairman that is 1200 seats.

Anyway no grudge from me towards Coventry hopefully its a good game and if you beat us fair enough I would want you to go up.
    How many (without segregation) does the away stand hold?

That does surprise me with Crewe tbf. Not known for their huge away supports. Don't think they've ever bought more than 500 to our place.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast