+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Our new man Marcelo - the messiah or just a very naughty boy ?

Can someone just permanently ban Marley before this forum completely dies on its arse. That brief period without was so much better and the forum was almost bearable again.

We can only surmise mate as to why we hired him. We are only fed what we are fed, not one poster on here knows why they chased and hired him, it's within the club and we draw our own conclusions. Good or bad, right or wrong that's how it is. I've come to terms with this new football lark. The more we learn the less we know.......

No need to ban him,just ignore him or agree with him,he will go away when bored,thats what children do

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    (Sighs with resignation), it's not how much you spend, it's what you spen your money ON!.

This guy has done nothing for years, sacked from a position where his transfer budget makes Leeds' look pitiful, with no experience of English football never mind the Championship and to top it all can't speak English. F00king statement of intent my are, another reaming of Leeds fans who are financing the football fantasy land.
    I'm sure that everyone at the club from first team to under tens share your sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    I'm sure that everyone at the club from first team to under tens share your sentiments.
    Sarcasm, lowest form of wit etc etc.

Frankly don't care if my opinions are shared o not (it's what is called being independently minded, some on here should try it sometime).

As it is, I'll wait until I'm proved right, again, just as I was with Christiansen, Orta, Wiedwald, Grot, Anita, Ekuban, BEFORE THEY SIGNED A PLAYER OR KICKED A BALL.

Who in your opinion would have been the right manager to bring in then?

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Who in your opinion would have been the right manager to bring in then?
    Already said weeks ago that I don't have a name (or names), just criteria;

1. Under 60
    2. Experienced as both player, coach &manager in English football (successfully so)
    3. Successful in having gained promotion as coach manager from Championship to PL

Wouldn't have cared where they come from if they had met the above criteria, Bielsa fails on every count.

Steve Bruce fits that bill, find him boring as hell, but if he got us up who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Sarcasm, lowest form of wit etc etc.

Frankly don't care if my opinions are shared o not (it's what is called being independently minded, some on here should try it sometime).

As it is, I'll wait until I'm proved right, again, just as I was with Christiansen, Orta, Wiedwald, Grot, Anita, Ekuban, BEFORE THEY SIGNED A PLAYER OR KICKED A BALL.
    That wasn't sarcasm.

I honestly believe that Bielsa, AR and Orta are waiting for your approval before making moves in the transfer market.

Get of your arse and ring them before it all goes wrong.

Steve Bruce Biggest budget in EFL history and failed
    Why He worries about the opposition and sets his teams out not to lose
    To many 1 1 draws He is a defensive manager and got found out against fulham with a manager who will go for the throat
    Bruce mcarthy pardew piss off to the Red lion

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)