+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 371 of 954 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

With the exception of Mulgrew, it's not a bad team tonight. Naismith is a horrible we chunt but absolutely no issues with him playing since he's started well in the league. Rewarding players in the SPL should be encouraged.

Still can't get excited though. The set up for the tournament is too confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    With the exception of Mulgrew, it's not a bad team tonight. Naismith is a horrible we chunt but absolutely no issues with him playing since he's started well in the league. Rewarding players in the SPL should be encouraged.

Naismith didn't do too badly against Belgium in the time that he had ,Griffiths too but very little service or support (except high balls which was next to useless )

Mulgrew is absolute dross.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a 0-0. We can all do the highland fling after the match to celebrate a clean sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

It's a terrible team again.

5 defenders at home against Albania, WTF is that about?

Our 2 best players are both left backs so what does McLeish do, he plays neither of them at left back. How f@cking stupid is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Well, every day’s a fully-assessed, tightly-moderated lifelong learning experience in a crumbling new-build Scottish Futures Trust school.

As the European Championships used to be known as the European Nations’ Cup, I assumed that tonight’s sell-out glamour fixture was part of that. Apparently not. It seems that it’s some sort of cobbled-together spunk-on-the-sheets wet dream imagined by some wise prick somewhere in an ivory tower somewhere in continental Europe. The winner out of the dregs of European fitba who participate, apparently gets a shottie in the Euro finals, in the official whipping boy slot. Or something like that. Sounds like the ****ing Texaco Cup. Oh, the glamour.

Jesus H Christ on a quine’s bike. 😆

Just logging in to register my total disdain for the distraction fae Proper Mannies’ that is international fitba, to give the fannies in kilts something to chew on.

Doh a deer....
    So fits the nations league? I still dinna get it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    So fits the nations league? I still dinna get it
    Dinnae ask its far to confusing Its to cut out friendlies basically!

Scots should actually be ahead how the heck Naismith missed that chance I have nae Idea

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Scots should actually be ahead how the heck Naismith missed that chance I have nae Idea
    I think it was proximity to the post he hesitated as thought he might injure himself colliding with it . Some decent chances so far . travesty if we don't score

I don’t know what it is but I can’t stand Naismith playing for Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t know what it is but I can’t stand Naismith playing for Scotland.
    I think he has put in a decent shift so far

Page 371 of 954 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471871 ... LastLast