+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 155 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

We could a lot worse than sign David Turnbull of Motherwell on a pre contract.
    Lewis Ferguson mk2 type signing.
    Attacking midfield player.
    I’d imagine there would be others interested though.
    Lewis Ferguson was kind of under the radar a bit last season.
    Turnbull seems a bit more “high profile” and noticed more than Lewis Ferguson was.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Scott McKenna getting a hamstring injury today will more than likely make sure he isn’t away during this transfer window. Hope the lad recovers quickly as he is one of our top players.
    Second transfer window in a row that he has been injured as the window closes. Someone would think it is deliberate or something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We could a lot worse than sign David Turnbull of Motherwell on a pre contract.
    Lewis Ferguson mk2 type signing.
    Attacking midfield player.
    I’d imagine there would be others interested though.
    Lewis Ferguson was kind of under the radar a bit last season.
    Turnbull seems a bit more “high profile” and noticed more than Lewis Ferguson was.
    I agree, certainly worth a try but will cost us cash which is not what Milne likes to part with.
    We do need attacking midfielders so get the lad signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Second transfer window in a row that he has been injured as the window closes. Someone would think it is deliberate or something!!!
    He was looking pretty distraught on the sidelines afterwards. I wonder if he had a big money deal lined up.. more likely just pissed off to be injured.

I know this will not be popular but no one is coming in with a bid for Scott McKenna. I like the lad and want him to stay with us as I couldn’t care about English teams cash wealth. The reality though is injured or not no one is trying to get him signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    He was looking pretty distraught on the sidelines afterwards. I wonder if he had a big money deal lined up.. more likely just pissed off to be injured.
    He did look distraught on the bench.
    I wondered if he was about to go and a deal was al but completed.
    He played the right hand side of centre defence the last couple of games and can’t think why other than prepping for Devlin / Hobon to come back into the side.

We have not exhausted our loan potential yet.

Our record is 6 loans at once we are letting ourselves down as things stand - lets give it a decent go in the last few days of the window

I don’t think we’ll get another defender, even if McKenna left.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don’t think we’ll get another defender, even if McKenna left.
    Given we have Logan, Lowe, Devlin, Hoban, Reynolds and Considine with even Ball at a push, I would say we have enough defenders even if McKenna leaves. As to quality, that's a different story. I would rather we spent any remaining money on a creative midfielder than yet another defender

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    We have not exhausted our loan potential yet.

Our record is 6 loans at once we are letting ourselves down as things stand - lets give it a decent go in the last few days of the window
    Another loan would p1ss me off.
    I get that it’s life in Scotland, look at The Dhims & SEVCO, but 6 or 7?
    Too many.
    A permanent signing would be good, albeit not that easy mid season.

Page 155 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast