+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Your opinions are more "gash" than mine (in my opinion )

McGinn took the short corner pass that was perfection teeing it up to enable GMS to put in the cross that lead to Ferguson's goal, so technically he started the whole move

SF
    The rules of the forum are that Afc1903mad is NEVER wrong.
    No matter what.
    Thought everyone would know that by now?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No matter what.
    Thankfully this forum is not moderated by phannies, with this, every dandy’s opinion is valid, some might disagree with them, however, it is a banter forum....nothing more/less......any c unt that disagrees can sort things out in The Pitt.....DM’s a must......Moncler Jacket is optional.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No matter what.
    Lol RST.
    I take it you are unable to debate the opinions expressed.
    Classic

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Your opinions are more "gash" than mine (in my opinion )

McGinn took the short corner pass that was perfection teeing it up to enable GMS to put in the cross that lead to Ferguson's goal, so technically he started the whole move

SF
    So, not an assist then?
    Also missed the excellent flick on by Hoban who will be recorded in the assist at that goal.

So your argument is that McGinn rolled the ball from a set piece situation about 2 yards in a controlled area where no opposition are entitled to be within 10 yards surpasses an actual assist.
    Ok then.........

We’ve not even touched on McGinns crossing yesterday which reached a higher elevation than distance travelled or his fresh air swipe.

McLennan did more with his first touches and first cross than McGinn did the whole game

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol RST.
    Classic
    Not every opinion is up for debate.

So, not an assist then?
    Also missed the excellent flick on by Hoban who will be recorded in the assist at that goal.

So your argument is that McGinn rolled the ball from a set piece situation about 2 yards in a controlled area where no opposition are entitled to be within 10 yards surpasses an actual assist.
    Ok then.........
    Try and get yourself a sense of humour at some time pal, it might help lighten the load.
    I do agree with RST that the rules of here is simple, according to you, then your opinion is always right and everyone else is always wrong

Oh in my opinion McGinn obviously goes to better barber than Shinnie does
    As for the game yesterday they were both utter mince along with numerous others so to single out McGinn is a bit harsh. As a unit they were mince, and there were loads of contributors to that.

I note you say we have not even touched McGinn's crossing yesterday, correct and we have not even touch on the fact that he pretty much single handed turned the game in our favour last week and got us through to the next round of the cup.

I like McLennan but he needs to get the ball into the box quicker, once he has beaten his man he does not have to go and do it again, just release the ball pump in a quick cross and you just never know what might happen
    But he's a young loon that looks as though he will be good, just needs time and experience, for me it's as if he likes to show off a wee bit too much, but that could just be because of young years and I'm sure he will be brilliant for us (if we can keep him)

Anyway opinions and all that.
    I'm of the opinion that we might struggle to finish in the top 3 this season but that opinion might change over the coming weeks depending on performances, and if they continue to be a on a par with yesterday's then lets make that top 6 ffs
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 17-02-2019 at 10:19 AM.

That was rank yesterday. I almost didnt go as the wee man wanted to watch "little football and not shouty" i.e Juniors. Almost went to Lochee v Tayport. Wish i did. 3-2 Lochee

We havent won at home since before xmas. Not good enough.

McGinn has been slated enough already. He was pish

Shinnie had his worst game in a Dons strip. I thought Stenny at home was bad enough but yesterday he excelled in sh@te

Also a big mention to the guy behind me. Bellend. Some great shouts "Devlin you are f@cking sh@te,f@ck off back to Hamilton you c@nt" being one of my favourites. There were plenty more. The guy was a moron

Lol RST.
    Classic
    What debate?
    I haven’t read your posts today
    The last one I read yesterday made zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Thankfully this forum is not moderated by phannies, with this, every dandy’s opinion is valid, some might disagree with them, however, it is a banter forum....nothing more/less......any c unt that disagrees can sort things out in The Pitt.....DM’s a must......Moncler Jacket is optional.

SF
    What isn’t optional apparently is rank rotten “patter”.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast