+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    so royal mail have lost my tickets somewhere. Seems someone has signed for them at my old address. Who signs for something that isn't addressed to them?

Just hope my back eases up a bit so I can make it along.
    Should not be an issue to get sorted as the recipients signed it bizarrely and that will be recorded accordingly, that aside, why did the club send them to your old address?anyway, hopefully all turns out well and your back is improving .......la Cala is dinging down with rain and it looks that way for a bit........I’ll save on penfolds though and only have an opportunity to waste money on drink and glue.......anyway.......as always.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Should not be an issue to get sorted as the recipients signed it bizarrely and that will be recorded accordingly, that aside, why did the club send them to your old address?anyway, hopefully all turns out well and your back is improving .......la Cala is dinging down with rain and it looks that way for a bit........I’ll save on penfolds though and only have an opportunity to waste money on drink and glue.......anyway.......as always.

SF
    I hadn't changed my address with the club but royal mail have me on a redirection service and all other tickets I have ordered have managed to get down to Edinburgh so don't know why there was a problem this time around.

Shame about the weather. What on earth is a penfold?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I hadn't changed my address with the club but royal mail have me on a redirection service and all other tickets I have ordered have managed to get down to Edinburgh so don't know why there was a problem this time around.

Shame about the weather. What on earth is a penfold?
    It is what I “learned” to play golf with.....thankfully having a few greenkeeper chums.....I subsidise their beer intake for Pro V’s now, mainly for JJ junior who, unlike the senior is a ball striker.

SF

Looking forward to the match next weekend. I really hope we knock Celtic out the cup and damage their treble treble dream. If we do I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if some of our players don’t get pulled up by the authorities for something trivial that has happened during the match or at the end.

Any word on GMS' fitness?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Any word on GMS' fitness?
    He won’t be fit for the semi final

I wouldn’t be too concerned as we have a good forward option in Mikey Devlin.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He won’t be fit for the semi final
    Or the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Or the final.
    Or next season

Team i would play for this game

Lewis
    Ball Devlin Mckenna Lowe
    Ferguson Gleeson
    Mclennan Stewart Mcginn
    Cosgrove