+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bruce engineers a move to Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    What gives you the impression we're going downwards, fast?
    12 years and we are a premier league club with slip ups that were rectified by immediate promotion by winning the championship.

What have other clubs go to look forward to anymore than we have?
    2 relegations and only one trip to Europe is going backwards, numpty!

Why?
    Because you and others don't like Ashley?
    Read what Shearer said. He agrees with me and the rest on here. What a funny coincidence that we all seem to agree, except for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Read what Shearer said. He agrees with me and the rest on here. What a funny coincidence that we all seem to agree, except for you.
    Am I not very pleased that I have blocked posts from wolfrider. Quite a few of us have and it's a soothing tonic which more ought to try.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Am I not very pleased that I have blocked posts from wolfrider. Quite a few of us have and it's a soothing tonic which more ought to try.
    Well, you're missing out on a lot of good laughs

Well, you're missing out on a lot of good laughs
    I found him more of a sadist than a humourist. That is apart when he used to ramble on about his Nana.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I found him more of a sadist than a humourist. That is apart when he used to ramble on about his Nana.
    It's true, sometimes it's more depressing than hilarious - especially now that he's getting his way.

It's true, sometimes it's more depressing than hilarious - especially now that he's getting his way.
    He's a troll that shouldn't be allowed on the site. I've been banned recently for calling him exactly what I think he is. Who ever banned me seriously needs to look at the bigger picture. Just because he doesn't throw bad language about DOES NOT mean he isn't a troll. He's a troll of the worst kind because he's writing things in a way that the mods on here clearly don't seem to have a problem with all while he's happily trolling along upsetting people.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    He's a troll that shouldn't be allowed on the site. I've been banned recently for calling him exactly what I think he is. Who ever banned me seriously needs to look at the bigger picture. Just because he doesn't throw bad language about DOES NOT mean he isn't a troll. He's a troll of the worst kind because he's writing things in a way that the mods on here clearly don't seem to have a problem with all while he's happily trolling along upsetting people.
    Maybe the mods see that I'm entitled to my opinion and I don't need to abuse people to give it.

Maybe the mods see that I'm entitled to my opinion and I don't need to abuse people to give it.
    It's anything but an opinion. It's your own little way of trolling without getting banned which exactly what's the mods are either not seeing or simply ignoring. It's sad and pathetic that a grown human being can get off on doing this sort of thing really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    It's anything but an opinion. It's your own little way of trolling without getting banned which exactly what's the mods are either not seeing or simply ignoring. It's sad and pathetic that a grown human being can get off on doing this sort of thing really is.
    Just sent you a P.M. Geordie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)