+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Hibs at home roll call and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Hell of a lot more people getting ready to jump on your train. This season could easily be the last one for many, many more Dons fans.

Enough is enough.
    That, and the duopoly being miles ahead of everyone.
    SEVCO winning the league would top it off.
    A team that the authorities & folk like Milne should’ve killed off for a decade of cheating, gets away with it, “we move on” etc.
    Unforgivable.
    Milne will always be a total c**t in my eyes for that alone.

Just seen the brief highlights on BBC sport website.
    Main challenge, probably yellow but could see why red was given
    Ferguson - red fair enough.
    But Mallan studs up challenge on Ferguson was worst of the three and no foul given!!! That I don;t understand.

But we were sh**e, and thank God Doidge is even worse.... international break is coming at right time....

If Mains red was a red then we would be as well give up

Then that challenge on Ferguson where the ref was two yards away looking at it goes completely unpunished.

Ferguson can be an immature liability and has proven it again

Cosgrove(also a liability) shouldn't have been on the pitch to equalise as that challenge in the corner in front of the away fans should definitely have been a second yellow.

McGinn should have had a pen

The referee had a f@cking mare

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That, and the duopoly being miles ahead of everyone.
    SEVCO winning the league would top it off.
    A team that the authorities & folk like Milne should’ve killed off for a decade of cheating, gets away with it, “we move on” etc.
    Unforgivable.
    Milne will always be a total c**t in my eyes for that alone.
    It's not just Milne . Look at our overpaid CEO 'fans spokesman' imposter who's first job, as a yes man, was attending hampden on Milnes behalf to vote on keeping the status quo. If he had any principles he would've told Milne where to shove it.
    We have the new salesman Wicks who must be raking in a pretty penny in the commission he is siphoning off the DNA money.
    Cormack who appears a duplicate of Milne
    The whole structure is rotten IMO

needs a clean out

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    It's not just Milne . Look at our overpaid CEO 'fans spokesman' imposter who's first job, as a yes man, was attending hampden on Milnes behalf to vote on keeping the status quo. If he had any principles he would've told Milne where to shove it.

Yep ... The evidence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIRh8-UJLU4

needs a clean out
    ... the conclusion ... in more ways than one

Sing!

When the Dons,
    Go up,
    Tae scoof the loving cup,
    We'll nae be there,
    We'll nae be there.

When the ..........

My tuppence worth

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If Mains red was a red then we would be as well give up - Agreed

Then that challenge on Ferguson where the ref was two yards away looking at it goes completely unpunished. - Agreed

Ferguson can be an immature liability and has proven it again - Agreed

Cosgrove(also a liability) shouldn't have been on the pitch to equalise as that challenge in the corner in front of the away fans should definitely have been a second yellow. If its the one I was thinking about, the foul was given for shoulder to shoulder. the afters you described was nothing

McGinn should have had a pen - Agreed

The referee had a f@cking mare - Agreed. As did the dishonorable MP Douglas Ross

We have the new salesman Wicks who must be raking in a pretty penny in the commission he is siphoning off the DNA money.
    Cormack who appears a duplicate of Milne

needs a clean out
    Yip, the club is far too subservient in general
    "Know your place sheepie"
    F**k that.
    I want us to be more vocal.
    Publicly slag off a referee for example - the huns did that with Collum in February about Collum and didn't get him again that season.

More importantly was the 11-1 voting thing which we had a chance to get rid of.

Milne's public "let's move on" stuff with regard to SEVCO is more subservience which makes me hate the c**t with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    My tuppence worth
    The penalty McGinn "should have had"... was that when he had his back to goal and dived head first onto the ground when there was a defender behind him? I know we seem to get penalties awarded to us in every game this season, but that would've been the softest one ever - if that had been given against us we'd have been outraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    The penalty McGinn "should have had"... was that when he had his back to goal and dived head first onto the ground when there was a defender behind him? I know we seem to get penalties awarded to us in every game this season, but that would've been the softest one ever - if that had been given against us we'd have been outraged!
    Two hands on his back and blatantly pushed.

You see the one Mane at Liverpool got last week with the merest of contact and he fell the opposite way

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast