+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 548 of 625 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    It's a puzzle why the opposition always say we are a good side , the Ross co manager just said that, well we can't be that great if they just beat us.
    Blowing smoke up his arse, and being the arrogant man he is, Derek laps it up and changes nothing. One win this year against a top division team says it all. We are boring and predictable and saved from freefall by everyone else being only slightly less worse.

Once again his mindset was there for all to see in his post match interview. Mentioned about a dozen times that would have been happy with a point and it would have been a good point. B0llocks, even with 10 men at home to an extremely limited RC our only thought should have been winning the game. Who thinks Lennon or Slippy G would have been happy with a point in the same circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Was in the pub before the game with a few of my mates who go to all of the games home and away.

They were saying it was a disgrace the abuse was getting at recent games and he deserves more respect.

There are still a lot of supporters who think that for some reason.
    There will always be halfwits amongst us though.

Was in the pub before the game with a few of my mates who go to all of the games home and away.

They were saying it was a disgrace the abuse was getting at recent games and he deserves more respect.

There are still a lot of supporters who think that for some reason.
    It’s fair enough to say he deserves respect as he’s brought respect back to the club.
    But it’s also fair to say he’s gone stale as have the team.
    7 years is a long time.
    How many managers last 7 years & keep momentum going?

It is time for a change.
    But it’s not happening for a while.
    I don’t even think he’d get the dunt if we lost next week.

Cormack might wait to see if we finish 3rd (I doubt we will)
    The only thing that will have us in 3td is the rest of the league being marginally worse.

We’ve now dropped 19 points to bottom six teams so far this season. Given how poor those teams are this season more than in recent years that is truly shocking and is reflective of how many players that we have that are simply not of a good enough standard to play for us.

As soon as Campbell got booked, I was always confident he wouldn’t have the game intelligence or experience to know to stay out of the refs road thereafter and so it transpired.

He stays on, we win, cos County are an AWFUL side but he stupidly kicks the ball away (or throws it away, was it?) and it was only a matter of time until County got a 2nd.

McLennon is a terrible footballer, f’kin’ played with 9 men after Campbell went off.

Never seen a Dons team so bereft of quality in both the wide and central areas.

McInnes is gone in the summer, is the only light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There will always be halfwits amongst us though.
    It’s those half wits that are keeping him in a job.

I don’t agree with what they are saying but they are spending their time and money going to watch us home and away.

I couldn’t be arsed doing that whether McInnes is the manager or isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    As soon as Campbell got booked, I was always confident he wouldn’t have the game intelligence or experience to know to stay out of the refs road thereafter and so it transpired.

He stays on, we win, cos County are an AWFUL side but he stupidly kicks the ball away (or throws it away, was it?) and it was only a matter of time until County got a 2nd.

McLennon is a terrible footballer, f’kin’ played with 9 men after Campbell went off.

Never seen a Dons team so bereft of quality in both the wide and central areas.

McInnes is gone in the summer, is the only light at the end of the tunnel.
    We were still playing with 9 men when McLennon went off because Kennedy isn’t better than what we already have.

Another pish signing by McInnes.

It’s those half wits that are keeping him in a job.

I don’t agree with what they are saying but they are spending their time and money going to watch us home and away.

I couldn’t be arsed doing that whether McInnes is the manager or isn’t.
    I couldn't be arsed if we were winning 6-0 in every game. I've way too much other things on. I know someone that goes to almost every game and I can't get my head around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I couldn't be arsed if we were winning 6-0 in every game. I've way too much other things on. I know someone that goes to almost every game and I can't get my head around it.
    No offence to them but not got a lot else going on in their lives.
    Last edited by rico94; 22-02-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Page 548 of 625 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598 ... LastLast