+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

Well .... that wis fkn excellent!!

I really enjoyed that. It’s been a while since that’s happened

Those skirey yalla strips reminded me of Waterschei when they lined up, but to beat them 5-1, and use that as a basis for a game in Gothenburg stirs a memory or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Can see the match sharpness is not there at all! Club should be arranging a friendly for sun!!
    That didn't last well.

Aye, but Considine for the goal.
    If we have genuine ambition we need better.
    And how many chances did we miss?
    And Hedges' hair, that's nae good enough.
    Dinna get me started on McLennan's beard....
    Glass, what kind of tie knot is that? Surely someone at the club can show him how to execute a proper half Windsor.
    Overall, we deserve FAR better.

Cormack’s coded half time message “I nearly fell on the UEFA delegate” wis pure Farage, wis it?

£(5565 x 25) diverted straight into Eric Pickles’s hipper as weel.

A boy in the Saltoun telt me, through the zip on the back o ma heed.

Blah blah bluster blah etc

Ah couldna concentrate on fit Cormack wis sayin' for the his annoyingly distractive 'sway' .... constantly shiftin' eez weight fae one leg ontae the ither like he wis burstin' for a pesh! ... If Ah'd watched ony langer Ah think Ah'd hae been seasick!

We were actually lacking a bit in match sharpness to begin with and it could easily have been 4-0 by half time. The team showed great attacking intent throughout though and we were never happy defending a one or two goal lead. Very exciting to watch and long may it continue. I’m a bit surprised at how good we were to be frank!! COYR.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ah couldna concentrate on fit Cormack wis sayin' for the his annoyingly distractive 'sway' .... constantly shiftin' eez weight fae one leg ontae the ither like he wis burstin' for a pesh! ... If Ah'd watched ony langer Ah think Ah'd hae been seasick!
    Was he up in that box in the Dick Donald? If he was i'm nae surprised he was swaying. The thing was held together with bamboo shoots and that twine stuff NE farmers use to hud up their breeks.

Anyway, just back fae the game and thought Jet was excellent, maybe a bit tired nearer the end and should have calmed down with the fancy stuff. He will be a player.

Scott Brown had to be captain and you can already see the impact he has on those around him.

Typical Consi for you, gets a silly early yellow but then pops up with the opener.

Ramirez was quietly waiting for his chance and his patience payed off.

Everyone else was decent apart from Hayes who just isn't the player he once was and Mclennan who looks exactly the same as last season bar the goal.

Big thank you to Glass and team.
    Made a lot of fans happy tonight with that performance.
    Still a work in progress, but keep that up and fans, when allowed will start coming back.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast