+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luke Offord

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post

Of course many/most fans won't want to and its still a mystery to me why most threads have hundreds of views and thousands of fans watch our team to see how few the views are? Being bored to death is not one of them. You go to matches and so come on, say something!
    Please dont think I'm being rude, because I'm not, but when will the penny finally drop that it is your continual hijacking of every thread with your anti academy drone, that is putting posters off.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Please dont think I'm being rude, because I'm not, but when will the penny finally drop that it is your continual hijacking of every thread with your anti academy drone, that is putting posters off.
    No, that is not correct. The evidence is that there are so few posters here that anyone that disagrees with four or five of you are accused of what you said and when I posted a thread about the chairman appointing the new manager, over 500 fans if that is what they were, viewed that post without contributing to it. Now that is common with almost every thread and don't think that I am being rude but nobody is going to read your posts WBW as one liners don't add to any discussion such as above.

Of course some fans are hissed off with repeated posts but our clubs philosopy and policy is the academy and so every single decision of the board and the manager including signings and loans are based on that single philosophy. I will make a prediction. Our club will downgrade the academy and its just the timing that is unknown. If we stay in the bottom half of the table as don't think we will get relegated then that will be sooner rather than later. I'm not sure what world some of you live in but with so few posters on here, you should be glad I have the time to post here... It really is a dead board and would be even more so if I stopped posting.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    No, that is not correct. The evidence is that there are so few posters here that anyone that disagrees with four or five of you are accused of what you said and when I posted a thread about the chairman appointing the new manager, over 500 fans if that is what they were, viewed that post without contributing to it. Now that is common with almost every thread and don't think that I am being rude but nobody is going to read your posts WBW as one liners don't add to any discussion such as above.

Of course some fans are hissed off with repeated posts but our clubs philosopy and policy is the academy and so every single decision of the board and the manager including signings and loans are based on that single philosophy. I will make a prediction. Our club will downgrade the academy and its just the timing that is unknown. If we stay in the bottom half of the table as don't think we will get relegated then that will be sooner rather than later. I'm not sure what world some of you live in but with so few posters on here, you should be glad I have the time to post here... It really is a dead board and would be even more so if I stopped posting.
    WBW, may I ask you where you work or don't work as its well known that some discussion forums have people on them that are employed by people and their sole duty is to protect their bosses. That is fair enough if we are told but its a real pity that we don't have footballers and managers contributing to discussions and all I hear from them is they don't post on social media as its too what for them? Upsetting as lots of posts are dizzing the club and the tactics and what not? There is ONLY one duty of the manager, a single one imo is to provide tactics to the team playing on the day. They are not capable of telling players HOW to play and why few are so happy with the game today..I recall Dario shouting half the match at Kenny Lunt and Steve Jones and they took not a bit of notice!