+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 919 of 954 FirstFirst ... 419819869909917918919920921929 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

VAR working against the Hun?

There will be hell to pay.

Rangers laying down to their big team again.

Quote Originally Posted by ulladon View Post
    Watching the "Glasgow Derby, Scales on from start I notice.
    He'll be worth £10M now...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    VAR working against the Hun?

There will be hell to pay.
    A letter to the SPFL and a Board Statement will be being drafted as we speak

I consider this thread a sanctuary in terms of a place I can comment on results/incidents/fitba athoot pissin' on ma beloved Dons ... even if they might deserve bein' pissed on ... so ... wi regard tae this weekend's games ....

Ah'm uncomfortably conflicted. Glad the huns were humped ... nae so glad it was by Timothy... was hopin for a draaa cos Ah fkn hate baith cheeks ... but must admit, a hun win would hae 'felt' marginally worse.

Ah'm uncomfortably conflicted. Much as Ah hate the fkn Tims, Ah hate fkn Motherwell so severely that seein' them toppin' the league pisses me aff ... prob mair than if it was Timothy!! ... but ... my discomfort is mitigated by the fact they beat the Jambos ... fa Ah hate near as much as Ah hate the fkn cheeks!

.... So .... that's a glass destined tae be half full afore a baa was kicked .... but noo ... err maybe 7/16 full? Disregardin' the Dons result of course?

.... Alternative glass fullness may well be expressed in other threads
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 04-09-2023 at 04:32 AM.

Another win for Scotland which makes it 5 wins out of 5 and on the brink of qualification.

And they have done it all with that dreaded 3 at the back which everyone moans about with us.

Just goes to show you what happens if you give someone time.Even this time last year Clarke was having ropey results with the Ukraine play off and the Republic of Ireland result.

If you keep punting managers every year you will never get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Another win for Scotland which makes it 5 wins out of 5 and on the brink of qualification.

And they have done it all with that dreaded 3 at the back which everyone moans about with us.

Just goes to show you what happens if you give someone time.Even this time last year Clarke was having ropey results with the Ukraine play off and the Republic of Ireland result.

I was delighted that Steve took the job and we are seeing the rewards for this.
    The current run is fantastic but even at this point not counting our chickens.
    Anytime I start , I remember Panucci goal for Italy in 2007 in last seconds.
    Italy got a free kick for fouling Alan Hutton ! ...and we are out of euro 2008
    Still as f@#££ angry about it as I was driving home from Hampden that night
    Last edited by erchieplum; 09-09-2023 at 11:10 AM.

The difference there is that Clarke is an experienced manager who knows what he is doing, Robson is an over promoted muppet caretaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The difference there is that Clarke is an experienced manager who knows what he is doing, Robson is an over promoted muppet caretaker.
    I seem to recall you having a different view when they got humped 3-0 by the Republic of Ireland last year.

I seem to recall you having a different view when they got humped 3-0 by the Republic of Ireland last year.
    I don't remember us even playing Ireland.

Page 919 of 954 FirstFirst ... 419819869909917918919920921929 ... LastLast