+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outrageous Barnsley goal

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Funnily enough she has had me go to Morrisons with her today so maybe yes that is the reason for putting Morrison ....but you both know who I meant
    Yeah you meant Carlton hotel…🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Funnily enough she has had me go to Morrisons with her today so maybe yes that is the reason for putting Morrison ....but you both know who I meant
    Tesco Towner ?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Yeah you meant Carlton hotel…��
    .....could have been

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Saturday November 25th

I don't often credit assists but well done to a couple of old boys in Cheo and Jordan Morris who were the providers for the two goals in Luton's win over Crystal Palace and for now at least, due to Everton's points deduction, they are outside the bottom 3.

In the Championship, Matt Crooks scored for 'Boro at Bristol City but no no avail as they went down 3-2 and Jerry Yates got one for Swansea in their 2-2 home draw against our next opponents Hull City. In League 1, a couple of winning goals as Sam Hoskins for Northampton and Lewis Wing for Reading were the heroes in 2-1 wins over Wycombe and Cambridge respectively.

Down in the National League it was all ex-Millers as Will Grigg and Ollie Banks (2) scored the goals in Chesterfield's 3-2 win over Eastleigh and finally, congratulations to Ian Henderson who on his 100th birthday got the winner for Rochdale as they won 2-1 at D&R
    From the ex millers in the news thread.

Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    From the ex millers in the news thread.

Jordan?
    Glad to see someone's awake Too much time watching the Seattle Sounders as he's their target man and I always make the mistake when referring to Carlton but usually manage to catch myself.

Glad to see someone's awake Too much time watching the Seattle Sounders as he's their target man and I always make the mistake when referring to Carlton but usually manage to catch myself.
    As bad as my 'Morrisons'....

Noticed it the other day but didn’t wanna be a pedant but then couldn’t resist. 😂😂

Just what was the idiot hoping to achieve? Hope he's suitably embarrassed. Big kid.

anyone remember the outrageous goal scored by Ronnie at Oldham where he knocked the ball from the goalies hand and then slotted it into the net. An cold wet day with a banging hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradgate View Post
    anyone remember the outrageous goal scored by Ronnie at Oldham where he knocked the ball from the goalies hand and then slotted it into the net. An cold wet day with a banging hangover.
    Yep, one of my clearest memories as a kid, keeper collected ball, looked away and suddenly all the Millers fans were going bonkers! Never saw the incident but remember the aftermath clearly, as well as the rain congas!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast