+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Alfie Bavidge has joined Kelty Hearts on loan until January.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Alfie Bavidge has joined Kelty Hearts on loan until January.
    Good move for the loon.

With four strikers vying for two, possibly now one starting slot, it will help him gain experience.

good to see him on the scoresheet for them at the weekend

Oor Bazza has told the P and J that he's already working on transfers for January.

Ylber Ramadani is being watched by Internazionale. I hope there's a decent sell-on fee.

According to the S*n, Sellick are considering a move for Bojan Miovski in January.

According to Burrows when he was in Dubai there was a 6 million pound bid at the start of the season from an unnamed club. I think we'll hold on to him until the summer when i think we'll get around 8 million for him. I can't see him going to the dhims as surely he would want to showcase himself on a bigger platform than the SPFL.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    According to the S*n, Sellick are considering a move for Bojan Miovski in January.
    The thought of him kissing their badge as he completes his hat trick against us actually had me a bit sick in my mouth 🤮

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    The thought of him kissing their badge as he completes his hat trick against us actually had me a bit sick in my mouth 🤮
    It`s just not going to happen.

Celtic sell on their players to teams like Southampton ffs !!!

When we sell Miovski , we could merely punt him to Southampton ourselves for more than double the weegies will ever offer us for a player ?

I would imagine Bojan will choose Italy over Engerlund though ? Reckon he could earn as much over there as at a lesser epl club , better weather, closer to his home etc etc. And of course, the Dons now have a successful track record on players going to Italy. This would be a more comforting move for both We the people and the player ?

COYR !!! ( Sell,sell,sell)

Canna sell Mio, we need his goals to get us out of the impending relegation dogfight we will face.

Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast