+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Shrewbury Town FC 01.12.23 [FAC R2]

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    They just showed Roberto Martinez at the match watching on
    And apparently the fat Greek left early.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And apparently the fat Greek left early.
    It seems he's really understanding their fan culture then.

They must be in almost the perfect position from our point of view.. 4th from bottom. Still in the premiership so likely to sell out, but hanging on miserably and offering the fans little joy, so not likely to pick up floating fans.

The sooner they get relegated the better, it's horrible seeing them in the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    The sooner they get relegated the better, it's horrible seeing them in the Premier League.
    Makes absolutely no difference to me what league they are in.

Following Notts is what matters, not hating Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Following Notts is what matters, not hating Forest.
    I've been happily doing both for over 50 years.

It's only natural that most Notts fans hate Forest - it's called local rivalry it's the same in Bristol, Sheffield, Birmingham, Stoke etc but bizarrely there seems to be a section of Notts fans who seem to like them being in the Premier League, doubt you'd get that in Sheffield or Birmingham, still I hope those of you who do like them have a thoroughly miserable evening.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    It's only natural that most Notts fans hate Forest - it's called local rivalry it's the same in Bristol, Sheffield, Birmingham, Stoke etc but bizarrely there seems to be a section of Notts fans who seem to like them being in the Premier League, doubt you'd get that in Sheffield or Birmingham, still I hope those of you who do like them have a thoroughly miserable evening.
    It’s only really a local rivalry when we actually compete against each other. When did that last happen?
    I dont think many Notts fans like them being in the Prem… however, there is a clear correlation between Forest being in the top division and Notts increase in attendances.
    The other thing about Forest being in the Prem is that more fans in Nottingham are seeing how poor they are…. The amount of money to buy a ticket to see a side with no identity on a Friday, Saturday night, Sunday or Monday is playing in to our hands. Like it or not Marky.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've been happily doing both for over 50 years.
    Is that all?

I clock up my 50 this season too!

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast