+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will JJ & Macca be with us next season ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    They're not going to pay the £1m plus for Macca, their record fee so far is £300k for Palmer. They play using a target man so unless they're planning on selling Mullin. It was some Wrexham website that gets nothing correct that mentioned it now others including Wrexham fans are believing it
    Don’t know if the price tag will be an issue or not, I think if someone offers 750k he could be gone, remember that 300k was in the NL so spending upwards of 750k in L1 is believable.
    As you say I can’t see how it would work with Mullin though who’s still a good age and will score plenty in L1.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Don’t know if the price tag will be an issue or not, I think if someone offers 750k he could be gone, remember that 300k was in the NL so spending upwards of 750k in L1 is believable.
    As you say I can’t see how it would work with Mullin though who’s still a good age and will score plenty in L1.
    They not even cough up the dough to built their Kop end without tax payers money. Can you see Macca playing Parky ball on their ploughed field?