+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turnover...players salary..

re: Turnover...players salary..

Hedge

"It will be quite exciting to see who they bring in"

No it wont...we don't do exciting

Never mind waiting for the end of the season we need to get to 50 plus points to put a temporary stop to this sinking ship...If our crowds are pap this year expect another 25% less next season in League 2

I disagree, I think half the reason the crowds are low is because there's no excitement and we hit our level, people know we're unlikely to progress any further with the current BOD, there's nothing our fans like more than a good promotion push and I think that's what's been missing.

Getting relegated would improve our chances of having a promotion push next season. Kavanagh seems to have more nous in the transfer market than Abbott so lets hope what comes in is better than what goes out. At least no more chronically injured geriatrics

Melb with the dire financial situation we are in and a mish mash of loan players I cant find many reasons why we would be anywhere near the top 3 in League 2.

I think the cash strapped club would slash their playing budget even more for next season and base their figures on getting even less fans than we do now.

If there are any ambitious clubs in League 2 next season how would we even come close to competing with them for promotion unless Kav achieves a miracle ?

About 2 years ago a large chunk of lads (regulars) started dropping away bit by bit and that has continued up to this very day...I fear this crowd are gone forever or for at least a few years anyway.

The lack of excitement / pleasure that has been created from on and OFF the pitch activities has smashed some peoplea??s moral and it will take some getting back.

We are a rudderless ship sailing near to the rocks. We don't seem to have any 5 or even 10 year plan in place. Nobody has a clue what we stand for or where we are

The difference between Cadamatri, Edward's and Dick Turpin is the mask...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)