+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot- May calls for election in June.

Latest Polls now showing hung parliament with Labour only a stone's throw from having the most seats!! With this momentum Comrade Dustybin will be able to form a government by the time of the election leaving the bookies having to bow to my superior intellect!!!!
    Now how does that Abba song go??

You are a dancing queen??

Mac you're real super trouper

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Latest Polls now showing hung parliament with Labour only a stone's throw from having the most seats!! With this momentum Comrade Dustybin will be able to form a government by the time of the election leaving the bookies having to bow to my superior intellect!!!!
    Now how does that Abba song go??
    You deserve to win big if it happens but the best I can see is a humiliation for May when her majority is reduced!! However, stranger things have happened.

I agree with macstheman, after tonight's no-show and Jezza's statesmanlike (ish) performance, not to mention a crowd full of labour activists, I think May could be a dead woman walking

I wont say i told you so, but I do think Corbyn is a genuine politician, May is a preprogrammed opportunist automaton and it was a tactical mistake to make the election all about attacking Corbyn. The same tactical mistake that those standing for labour leadership made, attacking him instead of focussing on why their policies and approach were better!

Indeed the same mistake Hilary made with Trump and the Remain campaign made against leave!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I wont say i told you so, but I do think Corbyn is a genuine politician, May is a preprogrammed opportunist automaton and it was a tactical mistake to make the election all about attacking Corbyn. The same tactical mistake that those standing for labour leadership made, attacking him instead of focussing on why their policies and approach were better!

Indeed the same mistake Hilary made with Trump and the Remain campaign made against leave!
    Agreeing with this, the Conservatories have put on a REALLY poor, character attacking show. I don't even recall Corbyn joining in with the Nuttall-bashing this eve, and if that's true, good for him.

I do get really pissed off when every time someone (usually Nuttall) dares to point out that most UK terrorism is Muslim-sourced, someone else (this time the SNP wallah) tries to even it up with the Joe Cox killing. Her life is no more or less valuable than any other but to compare her killer, a genuine loner, with the extensive web of Islamist extremists knocking around makes me wonder if they are genuinely deluded or if there is some secret squirrel club with an agenda we the public are unaware of. It actually demeans her memory to keep wheeling her out in this way IMO

There are several secret squirrel clubs with agendas the public arent aware of!

Whilst its true that that at the moment most Uk terrorist attacks are carried out by people who profess to be Muslims, that is akin to saying in the 60's and 70's the IRA attacks where carried out by Catholics the vast majority of terrorism and especially where they attack non political tragets or aim to kill is undertaken by people who are best described as insane fanatics who happen to be associted with a religon.

I did point out some weeks ago that this is what you should expect from a Lynton Crosby orchestrated campaign...they deserve everything they appear to be in danger of getting for putting that particular individual in charge.
    Corbyn has and is doing well although the Abbot factor remains. May seems to be wilting under the (self inflicted) pressure and I have to disagree Andy...any amount of Nuttall bashing is fine by me...the man is a dishonest, racist imbecile imo...not as dangerous as Aaron Banks though.

Strangely Abbott seems to have gone I'm guessing that even loyalty gets stretched by to many foot in mouth moments. But then every party has a buffoon in its ranks something the Tories also do rather well at

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)