+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's Face Fact's We're Going Down

re: Let's Face Fact's We're Going Down

Children, children, why don't you just accept that times are a changing and come and support the Premier team in South Yorkshire.

Be made most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux
    If TS had been totally focused on staying in the division, he'd have gone for Gray as manager. He didn't, and favoured a man who's good at developing youth. That tells me that he's looking long-term, rather than just trying to survive this season. I see a lot of United's games because my brother-in-law is a Blades fan and I go with him, and I can tell you that if Rotjerham are relegated then you've nothing to fear. The Millers are a much better side than they were 18 months ago, and provided the club can retain it's players they'll go back up pronto.
    Interesting post and points - considered as always LH. The problem we have is that SE didn't really bring on younger players and now NR has to start pretty much from scratch - so yes, quite possibly (though I really hope not) L1 next year, for a few season, put the foundations in place and then another push with far fewer comings and goings through the 'revolving door' of players. I ap

[quote="a123"]At present we have a mighty 9 points from 13 games and average of 0.7 points a game which over a 46 game season will give us a massive total of 31 points which will be 20 points shy of where we need to be to stay up.

We have played the good, bad and indifferent that the Championship has to offer so please don't give me there are easier games to come rubbish.

More worryingly 8 of the points gained were in the 9 games under Steve Evans we have accrued a massive 1 point from 4 games since he was shown the door, great decision there Tony.

We need to secure 41 points from 33 games which means that between now and the end of the season we need a minimum of a win, draw and defeat in each sequence of 3 matches.

Have we honestly seen enough from the current squad and management to believe we will achieve that?

I'm sorry but my glass is half empty because the

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordFozzie
    The other half are you debating with me, it;s what a football forum is for.

To be honest as much as it pains me to say it I'd have gone for Gray.

One thing Wednesday were hard to do against last season was score, compare that to us giving gilt edged chances to the opposition all season irrespective who the manager has been.

We need to stop conceding and start scoring difficult time ahead for NR methinks.
    So out of thirty odd posts (half from you) one was from a Wednesday fan and one from a Barnsley fan nobody has agreed with you. You intimate that due to the number of replies to your post people are concerned about the current choice of manger. [/quote]

Woow wait a minute Fozzie lol. I didnt want to be part of this argument so thats why I chose to ask a different question along the lines o

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345