+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'Silly Billy' at it again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All in all Billy trying to get himself back into the game and get his managerial career back on track after two abysmal two Forest attempts at getting them promoted but it's been so long that everyone has forgot who he is, that he might need a new form of identity to spring himself back into the scene with a clean slate.

He was in the frame for the Hearts job a while back but he couldn't agree with Heart's ambitions of where they were taking the club forward so he decided to opt out of the running as their new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    everyone has forgot who he is
    I don't think so. That's his problem

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I don't think so. That's his problem
    Billy could of been one of the top managers in English football if he wasn't so far up his own arse and a bigot and left us in the Premier League because he couldn't work with a tight budget that we was on under the crook Adam Pearson. He couldn't handle the huge challenge that was put in front of him which showed when he left Derby under appalling circumstances and the fact that he didn't help with choosing his successor is another thing that cost us big time and got us relegated and got himself even more in the bad books and harmed his reputation.

Poor recruitment cost us in the end which it often does on most occasions has history shows, they panicked in bringing in Paul Jewel and the rest is history that is better of left being buried.

I'd be really careful about referring to Adam Pearson as a 'crook', R4J. As far as I'm aware he's a completely respectable businessman with interests at Hull RLFC and Leeds United. Unless you have evidence to support your suggestion I'd stfu quite quickly if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I'd be really careful about referring to Adam Pearson as a 'crook', R4J. As far as I'm aware he's a completely respectable businessman with interests at Hull RLFC and Leeds United. Unless you have evidence to support your suggestion I'd stfu quite quickly if I were you.
    He is no longer associated with Leeds or Hull and Adam Pearson was a penny pincher hold all his money to himself and never spent a penny at the clubs he was associated with. Good businessman not in the slightest....

He is no longer associated with Leeds or Hull and Adam Pearson was a penny pincher hold all his money to himself and never spent a penny at the clubs he was associated with. Good businessman not in the slightest....
    I actually said 'respectable'...wouldn't know if he's 'good'. You may be right about Leeds but he was holding up the Challenge Cup in Hull about a fortnight ago so I think he can claim some 'association'. Possibly even the owner of Hull FC (RLFC) so...tread carefully!

I actually said 'respectable'...wouldn't know if he's 'good'. You may be right about Leeds but he was holding up the Challenge Cup in Hull about a fortnight ago so I think he can claim some 'association'. Possibly even the owner of Hull FC (RLFC) so...tread carefully!
    He owns Hull Rugby and may have won the Challenge Cup in his tenure recently but I'm not talking about his time in Rugby because it's a different sport and I'm simply talking about his time in football when he was chairman of Hull City, Leeds Utd & Derby County where his tenure wasn't so good as his tenure in Rugby.

Billy could of been one of the top managers in English football if he wasn't so far up his own arse and a bigot and left us in the Premier League because he couldn't work with a tight budget that we was on under the crook Adam Pearson. He couldn't handle the huge challenge that was put in front of him which showed when he left Derby under appalling circumstances and the fact that he didn't help with choosing his successor is another thing that cost us big time and got us relegated and got himself even more in the bad books and harmed his reputation.

Poor recruitment cost us in the end which it often does on most occasions has history shows, they panicked in bringing in Paul Jewel and the rest is history that is better of left being buried.

Perhaps a Mod could have a quiet word with this chap about not making comments such as this which are a clear breach of rules? It would be Footymad first then R4J who the legal chappies (or lasses) would come looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    Perhaps a Mod could have a quiet word with this chap about not making comments such as this which are a clear breach of rules? It would be Footymad first then R4J who the legal chappies (or lasses) would come looking.
    You'd think so wouldn't you? Unfortunately the mods on here appear currently preoccupied with other matters or inhabit a parallel universe where using the term '4rse' is so much worse than making an unfounded allegation that someone is a 'crook'.

You'd think so wouldn't you? Unfortunately the mods on here appear currently preoccupied with other matters or inhabit a parallel universe where using the term '4rse' is so much worse than making an unfounded allegation that someone is a 'crook'.
    Ooh RA now your being provocative but do agree that particular card seemed harsh. I have drawn HQ's attention to it because unsubstantiated allegations of that kind could have serious legal implications for Footymad.

All in all you have all been welcoming, and as in all walks of life if there is someone who you dont get on with the best way is to avoid interaction with them. I'm on here to chat and banter about the Rams and footie not to have pointless arguments.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)