Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
If only we had played on paper mate we'd be back where we belong now.

Toshney got injured on loan iirc, came back so I would expect him to be with us at least until January. The Keatings McMullan thing is interesting because it was the Sun who ran the story quoting sources at Tannadice (#wemadethisup) none of the Dundee papers ran that as far as I remember.

Your first lineup is quite different to Pissedoffshed so maybe opinions are still divided about our best side
Be pretty boring if everyone agreed!

The difference is only i dont think Wardrop is experienced enough as yet, so for me just now, Murdoch is the better option. On the other hand, I see Robson as better than Booth, not that ive had much to base that on. As for Barton/Rabitsch, i think if the latter is reigned in just enough to stop the yellows, he will become the better option, by which time Fyvie will be back in the team.

Im baffled about the situation with Keatings and McMullan, but there are rumours out there that they have fell out with Shabba. I think that is a shame as they both have the potential to make an impact this season if given the chance!