+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Our development dept is non existent either.

Getting the best out of players is left to other teams once we move them on.
    Greg Stewart, exhibit A. Although McLean isn't getting a game at Norwich and he hasn't been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    To DM, I expect him dunted early in the new year. It's not going to get any better. Just my view. You and many others may be happy with DM, I think he is done.
    I never said I was happy with McInnes but you are deluded if you think Milne is going to sack McInnes in the new year.

Personally I would be happy if McInnes moved on,I used to blow smoke up his erse as Mason says but I can’t see us winning anything else under him because he hasn’t addressed problems with have had for the last few seasons.The main one to me is us being soft as shyte when the going gets tough.

I’m still not stupid enough to think getting rid of McInnes is going to solve our problems,when he does eventually go Milne won’t get the next appointment right,he hasn’t in 20 odd years so why anyone thinks he will now is beyond me.

We need to get Milne out of the club first or it’s a waste of time getting rid of McInnes because he will get it wrong like he always does.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Do you REALLY think Milne will sack McInnes?...
    No chance.

I suppose there’s a remote chance if we’re out both cups by mid January & 6th in the league & crowds are sub 10k.
    I will say it again...McInnes will be sacked at some point. He won’t move onto a bigger club before we sack him.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I never said I was happy with McInnes but you are deluded if you think Milne is going to sack McInnes in the new year.

Personally I would be happy if McInnes moved on,I used to blow smoke up his erse as Mason says but I can’t see us winning anything else under him because he hasn’t addressed problems with have had for the last few seasons.The main one to me is us being soft as shyte when the going gets tough.

I’m still not stupid enough to think getting rid of McInnes is going to solve our problems,when he does eventually go Milne won’t get the next appointment right,he hasn’t in 20 odd years so why anyone thinks he will now is beyond me.

We need to get Milne out of the club first or it’s a waste of time getting rid of McInnes because he will get it wrong like he always does.
    Aye, pretty much this.
    Milne is an anchor on the club.
    McInnes has plateaued.
    Shelf life has been reached

Moot point though as he’ll get at least this season.

Milne will think 4 x 2nd places deserves some loyalty.

LC Quarter final exit, 5th in League & a pre- semi final Scottish Cup exit would be a horrendous season.
    I’d say top 3 in the league is already done.
    Hearts are uncatchable & we’re in mid-September.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    To get rid of him with no replacement was utter stupidity.
    Cosgrove & May won’t get double figures between them, which is unacceptable.

McInnes has spent £600k on Forrester & May. Ineptitude.
    He’s signed Hoban & Wilson, both injury prone.

If we got £7m for McKenna in January & DM was given £1m of it, god knows what sh1te he’d bring in.
    We’re horrific to watch.
    If the opposition score, invariably the best we’ll get is a draw.

I’d give DM the season probably but if, as is very likely, we finish out with the top 4, I’d be looking to say thank you & goodbye..
    But... Milne wont, no chance.

And as I’ve said, Milne would likely look to someone like Derek Adams, who’d be no better, possibly worse.
    I wouldn’t have had a problem moving Rooney on if we had a replacement signed,to sign an injury prone player on loan was utter stupidity.

I bloody hope we wouldn’t go for Adams Plymouth are bottom of the league.

It probably would be someone like that though, I would be happy with Steve Clarke but I don’t think he would come here.Theres nothing he can achieve here that he couldnt with Kilmarnock.

Is AberDNA going to be spent regardless if we're making a £1m loss thanks to sh,te performance, no cup runs, no Europe, poor league position, lower crowds?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will say it again...McInnes will be sacked at some point. He won’t move onto a bigger club before we sack him.
    The only way McInnes will get sacked is if we look like we are in danger of being relegated.

He might decide to quit if we get any worse but Milne will probably try to talk him out of it.

Maybe we can move him up to board level like we did with Craig Brown, I’m sure he would be happy to drink out of the loving cup the next time it comes round

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Greg Stewart, exhibit A. Although McLean isn't getting a game at Norwich and he hasn't been replaced.
    Not quite getting your point but McLean has been injured for a month

No way McInnes is getting sacked & as much as I canny stand the smug overrated hun, nothing much would change if he was. The club needs gutted from the top & taken in a more traditional Aberdeeny direction.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would not be surprised one bit if we are back to being a bottom 6 side by the time we move to the sh1t box.Good luck to them getting people to go out to Kingsford to watch a bottom 6 team.
    Most pertinent point made today. Thought club recognised this hence DNA push. More fool me.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast