+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HensonPRman's rumoured strikers

HensonPRman's rumoured strikers

HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 22 Nov @HensonsPRman @deano83rufc McKay is the target deal effectively done back in Aug will sign Jan 1

Hmmmm, even though he's rumoured to be valued at close to a million quid.

HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 16 Nov @chrissumpter80 chris, Jennings linked with signing for RUFC in jan

This plonker just looks at strikers doing well and links them to Rotherham.

Out of interest, where is Mckay anyway, seeing as though, yet another rummour you heard, he already agreed a deal ?

I have seen posts from you on twitter, the word " rumour " pops into every other post you make, it's all bullshine !

Now it's Winnall..whoever next ?

Why don't you take our chairman, he might do you a job at CB !

re: HensonPRman's rumoured strikers

I've heard Wendy are favourites for this Winnall lad. He has already applied to change his via deed poll to:

Sam Winn***kall

PS. Wonder_goal

You're getting irritating and a little pretentious now. Go throw your little insults and condescending comments around on another board. A rumour is a rumour and Real Madrid you're not.

So ***k off.

HensonPRman didn't start the thread about Winall???

Baby Snakes did & to be fair he is usually spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder_goal
    HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 22 Nov @HensonsPRman @deano83rufc McKay is the target deal effectively done back in Aug will sign Jan 1

HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 16 Nov @chrissumpter80 chris, Jennings linked with signing for RUFC in jan

Out of interest, where is Mckay anyway, seeing as though, yet another rummour you heard, he already agreed a deal ?

I have seen posts from you on twitter, the word " rumour " pops into every other post you make, it's all bullshine !

He hasn't mentioned anything about Winnall but don't worry I won't lower myself and give a sarcastic reply, I'll leave that to you

Quote Originally Posted by millertop

He hasn't mentioned anything about Winnall but don't worry I won't lower myself and give a sarcastic reply, I'll leave that job to you[/quote]

All i have done is speak the truth howdy

Winnall is happy here, that's true, he's said so himself.

We have an option of an additional years contract on him, that again is true.

We don't have to take loose change for the one player that will more than likely fire us to promotion, that again is fact.

The chairman himself said many of the things i've stated and he owns the club, he wont entertain the idea of selling our star player, especially not to a league one club, where we hope to be next season.

Also, he's stated, he's looking to add more quality to the squad to give us the best chance on staying up.

I also have never claimed we are Real Madrid, we have been through horrible times of late.

Also i find it very hypocritical your pulling me up on insults, then at the same time you tell me to f off, which i find is a little cras to say the least.

I have not lied in anything i have said, all i have done is state facts. I will say again, IF this happens i will be very,very,very,v

About 50 grand,should do it,about the going rate,for a league 2 player.

You have no idea what is true.

Not unless you're a decision maker at the club or close relative/friend of the player.

Don't kid yourself otherwise.

... and where did I state, that I'm not an hypocrite?

As I said, a rumour is a rumour. Only one user has got their knickers in a twist over it. Go and insult your mum or your big sister. Instead of giving us the 'world according to Wonder_Pants' on here.

I was thinking ?70k and a portfolio of stadium designs.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo
    I was thinking ?70k and a portfolio of stadium designs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast