+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ball was made from elastic

The Ball was made from elastic

I've never seen a ball bounce off a pitch so high as today. We had no ball control. I suspect the ball was made from elsatic

We played what I suspect was Burnley's brand of football for 45 minutes and weren't very good at it. Kick it high and long. The same at Bolton this season. We didn't string 3 passes together in the first half. Only in the second half did we use the wings more notably McManaman but crosses and corners were poor from Beausejour.

I simply do not understand why we played that way. It's how we played under Coyle and it was p*ss poor at best

re: The Ball was made from elastic

Changed the record fella.Coyle not been ere for months,Uwe caught out team caught out.Burnley deserve it they wanted it more than us,Everyone goes on about how good and strong our team is.sorry it aint as strong as we make out.

Try reading what I wrote properly 'fella'.
    When we play the ball on the floor we can take on premier league teams. When we play it up in the air we achieve nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Wigan_
    I've never seen a ball bounce off a pitch so high as today. We had no ball control. I suspect the ball was made from elsatic

We played what I suspect was Burnley's brand of football for 45 minutes and weren't very good at it. Kick it high and long. The same at Bolton this season. We didn't string 3 passes together in the first half. Only in the second half did we use the wings more notably McManaman but crosses and corners were poor from Beausejour.

I simply do not understand why we played that way. It's how we played under Coyle and it was p*ss poor at best
    If you don't drink Boddies you'll just get bitter.

Fair play to the Wigan lads who clapped us as they left.

Good luck in the play offs. UTC

Good luck playing the way you do against Premier League teams UFA

Quote Originally Posted by Wigan_
    Try reading what I wrote properly 'fella'.
    When we play the ball on the floor we can take on premier league teams. When we play it up in the air we achieve nothing
    Who's fault is that then.

Quote Originally Posted by nagisaki
    Who's fault is that then.
    Yours

Wrong.You play the way your used too.Leicester didnt changed their play pattern when they played Burnley.your just a scroat what likes to blame Coyle all the time.get a early night lad you will need it for when we play the Seasiders.

Quote Originally Posted by nagisaki
    Wrong.You play the way your used too.Leicester didnt changed their play pattern when they played Burnley.your just a scroat what likes to blame Coyle all the time.get a early night lad you will need it for when we play the Seasiders.

It's you're not your.

As in you're either p*ssed or very stupid, probably both.

When you asked whose fault it was I replied it was yours. I didn't mention Coylle. The only time I mentioned Coyle was in the first post because of the style of play.

You don't read posts properly and then criticise people with ridiculous personal attacks.

Go and sleep it off

Are you German or is it your boyfriend,goodnight mucker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)