+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tonights game

tonights game

will there be any streams tonight ?

re: tonights game

After I've either drowned my sorrows or celebrated heavily there should be a pretty strong stream.

Then Usually between 3.00 am and 6.45 it develops into an frustratingly interrupted dribble, rather than a stream.

Hope that helps.

funny stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaventaclue
    After I've either drowned my sorrows or celebrated heavily there should be a pretty strong stream.

Then Usually between 3.00 am and 6.45 it develops into an frustratingly interrupted dribble, rather than a stream.

Hope that helps.

Thanks...

Glad yer like it!!

I'd be surprised if there's streams as there's a full Championship fixture list and most of the cameras will be chasing champions league matches.

atdhe.net say they've got it but there'll be nowt there when you click on later.

Anyway, it's £26 pay on the gate, only an hours drive away and a tenner in diesel so get off your fat asses and do a car share.

cant afford it moneys tight at the moment...
    Quote Originally Posted by SwinleyLatic
    I'd be surprised if there's streams as there's a full Championship fixture list and most of the cameras will be chasing champions league matches.

atdhe.net say they've got it but there'll be nowt there when you click on later.

Anyway, it's £26 pay on the gate, only an hours drive away and a tenner in diesel so get off your fat asses and do a car share.

Quote Originally Posted by SwinleyLatic

I'd love to be there, but the 6 hour round trip which gets me home gone midnight makes me good for nothing let alone work. Evening matches are always a struggle, but give a cheer for me, not much of a stream tonight then.

http://goatd.net/88879/watch-huddersfield-vs-wigan - view external link

so whats your excuses for another dross none attacking performance ? whats he trying to achieve with this set up i dont understand it its fu cking dire..if you defend this then why bother

Your becoming a tad aloof to the situation I will ask you again why do did you not post anything after two wins against Blackpool and Birmingham it seems that your a troll of the lowest order.

regarding the game if you would have looked at the match stats I posted we have yet to win against Huddersfield in the league all though that is nothing to do with the performance which was enough to win this game alas we didn't

I will save you the bother of an reply because it will consist of sucking Whealens widgy ,blue tinted glasses ,your DW's half brother .we should of bought Jordan Rhodes ,Whealen is tight as phook etc etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)