+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You won't see Bucko again...

You won't see Bucko again...

He's had a massive bust up with SM and also CM has been fit and match ready for 2 weeks now. Was talking to one of out first team players last night in a hotel bar - I won't the player but the bar was in Scotland

re: You won't see Bucko again...

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalFan
    He's had a massive bust up with SM and also CM has been fit and match ready for 2 weeks now. Was talking to one of out first team players last night in a hotel bar - I won't the player but the bar was in Scotland
    Don't really care about the Bucko point, players have fall outs with managers all the time but why would SM not play Martin if he was match fit?? I can't think of one reason why that would be true. Makes no sense at all for either party...

The Chris Martin story is deffo not ture - he COULD have played at Wolves but was thought better to give an extra 2 weeks for injury to heal properly, so he has the best chance of lasting until the end of the season as for Bucko no idea, not heard anything on that score.

Did Bucko throw some soup over SM? I'm sure i heard that somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalFan
    Hmmm, don't want to be critical of McClaren as he is a top coach. However I did wonder about the timing regarding dropping Buxton after he had scored two goals to get the team out of trouble. Even as a defender, surely you would expect that to be enough to scrape back into the team? This may have knocked Bucko's spirit. He may well have been thinking "am I the scapegoat for the whole defence?"

Just an observation of course ...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Don't really care about the Bucko point, players have fall outs with managers all the time but why would SM not play Martin if he was match fit?? I can't think of one reason why that would be true. Makes no sense at all for either party...
    [/quote]

I agree. the martin story makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. can't see mac cutting his nose off to spite his face by not playing him.

perhaps after the thorne thing they thought it was a calculated risk to hold him back for the run in after the international break?

I don't know whether you're connected with the club loyal but why would a player give this kind of info to a randomer? it's a sackable offence!

as for t

Out for the rest of the season with 'a back injury'.

Martin has not been match ready for 2 weeks, absolute ********. I met him in the players lounge post Boro game and he was limping.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFC95
    Out for the rest of the season with 'a back injury'.
    Ah, it all make sense now. Bucko throws soup at SM, SM calls him a knuckle dragging inbred from Mansfield, Bucko runs over to SM to give him a piece of his mind and slips on the soup result in in a back injury which needs surrey. Allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDerbySuperRams
    Martin has not been match ready for 2 weeks, absolute ********. I met him in the players lounge post Boro game and he was limping.
    Absolutely! Martin still had a small amount of bleeding on the injury a few days ago so there is no way he'll be fit for a while yet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)