+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P.A. System

P.A. System

Did any one else note the P.A. system was crap on Friday night, or am I going deaf. !

re: P.A. System

Absolute pants and embarrassing....,, as for the MC trying to talk over the song still playing.... Farcical and very amateurish ...,

Talk about show your club up...the one still playing an endless sounding piece of s.hite or the MC trying to get his job done in a ten minute window..... Get it sorted .....

Blimey? .

It wasn't just Friday.

What about the plastic bus?....How did that look?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    What about the plastic bus?....How did that look?
    From where I sit (west) it wasn't bad, didn't stand out like a sore thumb.

I have emailed the club and commented on this before, I sit on the back row of the East stand just in front of the Ben Bennett sign and we can not hear a thing being said. To the point I would say it is a safety issue. I have become that peed off I have stopped buying 50/50 tickets as you can not hear the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by miiler48ver
    I have emailed the club and commented on this before, I sit on the back row of the East stand just in front of the Ben Bennett sign and we can not hear a thing being said. To the point I would say it is a safety issue. I have become that peed off I have stopped buying 50/50 tickets as you can not hear the draw.
    I sit in a similar area and have told one of the sound engineers about it on a number of occasions but nothing ever gets done.
    I agree with your point about it becoming a safety issue and you would think the club would take action for that reason alone.
    As for the 50/50 tickets, well they do show the numbers on the score board in the South Stand so no excuse for not getting yer wallet out

Now in the process of completely re-installing the lot.Trouble with buying new stadium is like buying a new house,the builders use the cheapest crap to keep costs down for maximum profit.Way of the world i'm afraid,but its being addressed.UTM.

That's good news Liver Damage. Perhaps we'll get to hear who some of the half time guests are soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast