+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IS kill Christians

IS kill Christians

Hi Swale,

Care to comment after slagging me off for my post last week? Not looking for a verbal slanging match here, but you were extremely dismissive of my comments.

I see this becoming more the norm in the Middle East, but what do I know, Ive only served there ???? - view external link

re: IS kill Christians

I didnt realise you were a waiter Afghan?

Cleaner Mate - You dont need to be frontline, I was close enough to form an opinion. In ****q I paid all the local ****qs so I had a fair ammount to do with them.

I wonder how many I paid in the day, were shelling us at night. I could see the hatred in some of there eyes, so there is a fair possibility as most were ex conscripts.

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    Cleaner Mate - You dont need to be frontline, I was close enough to form an opinion. In ****q I paid all the local ****qs so I had a fair ammount to do with them.

I wonder how many I paid in the day, were shelling us at night. I could see the hatred in some of there eyes, so there is a fair possibility as most were ex conscripts.
    But isn't that the point Afghan? Genuinely liberating armies are welcomed in the countries they become involved in but we're a small country in the North Atlantic that repeatedly keeps poking its nose into affairs that are taking place thousands of miles away. Our interest is political/financial rather than humanitarian and although I don't blame the majority of our actual soldiers, our actions have actually only led to the resentment you describe and ultimately put the UK more at risk of terrorist attack.

They would kill every Christian in the world given chance..the Free world needs to unite and annihilate all these IS scum wherever they are..

I can't disagree with any of that, when signing on the dotted line you accept that you go when and where you are sent.

Once warned for operations you can not leave, you are restricted from leaving. You can leave after the tour tough.

Did I agree with ****q or Afghanistan deployments? No, but thats the Governments decision, we have to do as we are told.

For people to claim that professional fulltime soldiers are mercenaries have no idea about the full facts. As a serviceman, you in my view have choosen a vocation in life. You lose your liberty, get sent anywhere at a moments notice, work 6 1/2 - 7 day weeks on Tour and get no overtime.

Servicemen also are stand in firemen, ambulance drivers, binmen, bridge builders and sand baggers for floods. Provide support for disposal of corpses for swine flu and mad cows etc etc etc. All for no extra pay, so for certain people to take pot shots on DCM is plain ignorant iny veiw.

However, we are all entitled to them, but I wond

My father was a Royal Marine Commando during the second world war ,he was severely wounded on the Dieppe raid with Shrapnel fire and was in hospital for nine months .. He was taught to paralyse / kill the Germans with just touching a certain place or nerve on the body He would never show me the move..lol

Just another thought, with out professional full time soldiers who would deploy? Conscription would be the of the game. All you lefties branding the military as mercanaries, would have to join up and do your bit tooooo!

I like to see that tool Jeremy Corbyn at the front of the queue. How can he consider himself a credible leader, he looks like he shops at age concern. He is a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    Just another thought, with out professional full time soldiers who would deploy? Conscription would be the of the game. All you lefties branding the military as mercanaries, would have to join up and do your bit tooooo!

I like to see that tool Jeremy Corbyn at the front of the queue. How can he consider himself a credible leader, he looks like he shops at age concern. He is a joke!
    No one, and if we could persuade the other side to forgive our past misdemeanours we'd have peace. The word that War Junkies detest but Civilisation clamours for. Also little do you know about Age Concern. They have some quite good stuff, and it's only the profits that go to the aged and not the merchandise. Much better than Government Surplus and Sam Brown belts that you go for.

IS want to erase all othe religions from the face of the earth. That is phuck all to do with ****q or Afghan!!!!!!

Ive been retired now for 2 1/2 years yet you still bang on about it. Good to see your pension allows you a good standard of secondhand clothes.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast