+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new strikers

new strikers

i read vydera and some bloke called hogan are linked now

Some bloke called Hogan is most likely Scott Hogan from Brentford. Hull in for him at about € 7.5m so its not going to be both of them!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Some bloke called Hogan is most likely Scott Hogan from Brentford. Hull in for him at about € 7.5m so its not going to be both of them!
    Vydra done deal

Scored 9 times in 36 appearances on loan for Reading (3 in the league) last season...yep that sounds like the sort of striker we need!!

Well you seemed quite happy with the Wilson deal and he got 5 in 26 for Brighton last year.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Scored 9 times in 36 appearances on loan for Reading (3 in the league) last season...yep that sounds like the sort of striker we need!!
    C'mon Swale...don't go all doom and gloom...look a bit deeper and you'll find he got 36 in eighty odd appearances for Watford.

yes come on Swale - Czech out his stats before you start chanting Czech out

I'll get me coat

Cant see why its reckoned to be a done deal though - nowt on t'net
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 26-08-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Roger Watford are saying Derby have put in a very good bid and its up to the player if he wants more playing time Personally I'm not to sure about this one he was very good with Watford but that's 3 years ago

So who thinks that if Vydra comes we will still have a place for Chris Martin in the squad, with Wilson on loan and Bent seemingly back in favour, Blackman being given chances and Weimann coming back from injury?

Think Wolves may need to up their bid from 5.5m if Vydra costs 8.5m, but such a pair of deals would give us a FFP credit this year if Vydra signs for 4 year deal.

Shame to see him go (although on recent form in calendar year 2016 not so much so) but we must move forward as pearson shapes the squad with his type of player.

Roger Think you are right I'm a big fan of Martin but can't see where he fits in now i think he may end up at Wolves but hope not If we do sign Vydra it certainly won't be £8 million more like three

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)