+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael O'connor

Michael O'connor

Just tweeted.
    Give it to Warney full time! He was the reason we got back to back promotion.

Interesting

Sorry dantpen just seen your post.

Is Warney in charge until we make a new appointment? not heard anything about that unless we've trying to make a quick appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just tweeted.
    Give it to Warney full time! He was the reason we got back to back promotion.

Interesting
    When we were at Wembley I talked to Warney who told me that anyone could have got back to back promotions with the amount of money Evo had at his disposal. Our budget in the Champs is a much different issue and hence the struggle but Mikey O'Connor makes an interesting shout.

I think we need a name to help us out of this mire and this needs to be coupled with a promise of £5 million to spend in January. Never mind going into the red, get it spent.

In the meantime, let's be honest, get rid of the rubbish brought in - we all know who they are, say 5 players who should be playing non league. Build with our existing and the 4 or 5 decent players we have brought in and hope there are two CBs out there we can get on loan. Broadfoot won't be back soon - that was AS throwing more BS. Get Smallwood back asap.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sorry dantpen just seen your post.
    No harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    When we were at Wembley I talked to Warney who told me that anyone could have got back to back promotions with the amount of money Evo had at his disposal. Our budget in the Champs is a much different issue and hence the struggle but Mikey O'Connor makes an interesting shout.

I think we need a name to help us out of this mire and this needs to be coupled with a promise of £5 million to spend in January. Never mind going into the red, get it spent.

In the meantime, let's be honest, get rid of the rubbish brought in - we all know who they are, say 5 players who should be playing non league. Build with our existing and the 4 or 5 decent players we have brought in and hope there are two CBs out there we can get on loan. Broadfoot won't be back soon - that was AS throwing more BS. Get Smallwood back asap.
    Yes he was at an annual do I generally go to at NYS and said similar "his mum could have got us promoted with the amount of players and money Evans used" he did sound like he didn't really like him.

I didn't bother saying anything at the time because Evans was still here and didn't want to stir it up.

Can we send Adeyemi (he is good but if he's injured all the time what's the point) back and fetch Smallwood back.
    Last edited by millertop; 19-10-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Im sure with these season loans you cant recall or send back but i might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Im sure with these season loans you cant recall or send back but i might be wrong.
    Probably right

Lisa Twigg also added;

Yep. Some won't realise that.
    He was basically running the show and players respect him.

If i am right we probably wont see Smallwood again because his contracts out end of the season which would be a shame.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast